3,426 posts in this topic

My first ride in almost two years.

I see you're in Indiana. This was shot at the Badlands in Attica.

Cool!

I live just north of the badlands, but the February IXCR race was my first time there. Imagine frozen ground, literal ice bowl turns, with a small layer of slop on the ground at 34*. Fun times. I did it on a yz125.

Vid riding my 03 RM 125 at Pala yesterday.

Main track and am track, was an awesome day to be out besides getting hit in the hand with a rock, might have fractured my hand :/ haha

7 people like this

Vid riding my 03 RM 125 at Pala yesterday.

Main track and am track, was an awesome day to be out besides getting hit in the hand with a rock, might have fractured my hand :/ haha

Can't beat the sound of a 2T on an MX track :cool: .

Free Tip. ditch the Banana's and take Apples to the track. Banana's will actually make arm pump worse, Apples have the highest sugar content of all fruit, they will help more with arm pump and give you more energy. I take chilled Apple juice to drink while I'm there. You'll notice the difference :thumbsup: .

Research it if you don't wanna take my word for it. The Banana's helping with arm pump thing is a total myth. They actually make it worse.

Edited by AddictedToBling

Can't beat the sound of a 2T on an MX track :cool: .

Free Tip. ditch the Banana's and take Apples to the track. Banana's will actually make arm pump worse, Apples have the highest sugar content of all fruit, they will help more with arm pump and give you more energy. I take chilled Apple juice to drink while I'm there. You'll notice the difference :thumbsup: .

Research it if you don't wanna take my word for it. The Banana's helping with arm pump thing is a total myth. They actually make it worse.

Sounds good, I'll give that a try. Thanks for the info man.

A work in progress. My soon to be Suzuki 02 RM-X 144cc XC Single Track Weapon. Just point and shoot! Can't finish it soon enough   :banghead: .

Before Pic  (after a good scrub up).

001-48.jpg

003-33.jpg

A mate actually picked this bike up for me as he knew I wanted one, "thinking" he was doing me a favour LOL. There was so much mud caked on it you couldn't even see the damage to the clutch cover.

002-36.jpg

Mocked up to see the Progress so far.

#991 :thumbsup: . I'm a quick as Travis Pastrana   :ride:  (In reverse lol).

001_zpsf5a490b8.jpg

Got an 07 to do next which will be built for MX :thumbsup:

Edited by AddictedToBling
1 person likes this