Anna, Ohio indoor track update

www.ohiomotocrossarena.com about 1 block off I75 exit #99.

Just saw this update info on www.strictlymx.com and thought I'd pass it along.

They are saying they will be open by end of this month. ? Track is being built by Josh Steel, so it should be a lot of fun. I guess the video of the track on the website was only for the benefit of the bankers. Still it gives some idea what the place will be like. I can't wait. It's less than 45 min from me. :cheers:

As much as I like Earlywine (great track and Chris is awesome), I won't miss having to drive 2 1/2 hours to ride this winter. I hope the open ride membership cost is reasonable.

Since I'm turning 50 soon I'm going to have to have a Anna scope. Hope they fine all the $hit I swallowed when I was little.:cheers:

Not going to ***k with Smudge, he scares me... just curious though, how would they "fine" all the $hit you swallowed?

Since I'm turning 50 soon I'm going to have to have a Anna scope. Hope they find all the $hit I slipped and fell on in the shower when Woods_weapon_1 was washing my back. Come to think of it he did

have a funny looking loofah

?:bonk::cheers::crazy::worthy:

Weld it

:bonk::crazy::cheers::worthy::eek:

Weld it

Since I'm turning 50 soon I'm going to have to have a Anna scope. Hope they find all the $hit I slipped and fell on in the shower when Woods_weapon_1 was washing my back. Come to think of it he did

have a funny looking loofah

So that's what that was.?