Plastic caps ? - Help !

Shortly I will be de-octopusing my '99 wr400, in that regard I understand that I will need some vacuum line rubber/plastic blocking caps to seal the holes that are left unplugged.

I am hoping someone knows how many and what size are needed, not to mention where to buy them, my local bike shops couldn't help me !

Thanks in advance :-)


You need exactly ..... 2 rubber caps. Go to an automotive parts place and ask for vacuum hose plugs/caps. You need the type that goes around the OUTSIDE of the tubes.

Remember that the whole mechanism/body gets pulled off along with all hoses. This was the one thing that screwed me up understanding the mod for a while. The one remaining hose is the Hot Start button connector that fits to the pipe on the intake manifold.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now