guys show me your kawasakis

really, how often??

4-strokes= new tecnology for me

epecially carbs, remember how simple two-stroke carbs were?

I don't know, I don't think carbs on thumpers are much more complicated than those on the ring-dings. The basic jetting set-up is still the same, they just have a few extra bells and whistles now.

thanks. wiffee got me the graphics. saving money for black excels with gold nipples on the spokes. i also want to polish the frame and swingarm. a polished swing arm looks sik. Factory Backing did the numbers/backgrounds. lots of patience putting them on though,especially the exhaust side.

Factory Backing did the numbers/backgrounds. lots of patience putting them on though,especially the exhaust side.

oh lol guess I wasn't thinking since they look different with the white backgrounds. I have those same exact pre prints on my 05' but with black backgrounds. Factory backing has great looking stuff and mine have been ran through the dirt all summer and still look good. Yea it's a pain with those exhaust sides lol I cut a few big slots in the bottom of mine and overlapped to get rid of the air bubbles.