Sign in to follow this  

Got any good websites?

Hi

This is my first post, and my first bike for 20 years, a 2004 TE450 in road condition. The problem is I'm finding it frustrating tracking down some good websites for parts, technical and general information. The model I have is a 03/04 TE450 and specifically I want to source new fenders, plastics, headlight cowl and lamp, brake discs, and many other bits n bobs but having a nightmare, well at least in the UK anyway!

Any help guys!

:cheers:

Hi

This is my first post, and my first bike for 20 years, a 2004 TE450 in road condition. The problem is I'm finding it frustrating tracking down some good websites for parts, technical and general information. The model I have is a 03/04 TE450 and specifically I want to source new fenders, plastics, headlight cowl and lamp, brake discs, and many other bits n bobs but having a nightmare, well at least in the UK anyway!

Any help guys!

:ride:

you could try husky sport in chelmsford , they are the uk importer so they will have all the oem stuff for your bike for sure. plus they will mail order it. in my experience there isnt much cost difference between husky and some of the aftermarket guys for certain parts. worth a call anyhow :bonk:

good luck with the bike :thumbsup:

If you guys find the top sticky lacking in any way let me know so I can edit it. Thought all that info was in there but don't have time to follow all the links again.

you could try husky sport in chelmsford ,

good luck with the bike :ride:

Sorry tadgh, its Cheriton, :thumbsup:

From the Husky Sport website:

Address

Husky Sport

The Green

Cheriton

Nr Winchester

Hampshire

SO24 0QA

Telephone Number : 0844 545 0400