Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry x-mas and a happy new year to all of you and your families.

I have been here for quite a while and have seen tons of change. It is great to be able to participate in a site (Thanks Bryan Hulse) with so many great people. It's amazing that we are all quite different in age, riding purpose, opinions and even countries, yet we all get along. We have Bryan Bosch and Steve Claus to thank for continuing to carry the ThumperTalk banner to the next level.

God Bless you all, hope your plugs never foul, the ground is always loamy and you have time to enjoy our passion for roost.

Bill ?

Yes, I have woken up to a Christmas day, son was stoked - see below...

We are here in 95 degree heat (sorry to you guys snowed in) and it's plenty warm for riding...

I haven't been a member of TT for a long time, but I do benefit from past posts, and hope I make a contribution or even just sense when I post... I look forward to a long association with TT and the great people here... After a while, newsgroups and the like become a burden with the bitchiness and ego-heavy 'personalities' - I can see something unique here at TT - great people who can be civil and helpful, to newcomers and the like...

A big thanks to the guys who operate TT out of their own time and pockets - I really appreciate it...

Happy holidays to you all, no matter what they mean to you... I look forward to a great New Year - with ThumperTalk a part of that...

Here is one happy little Junior Thumper Rider - Two thumbs up for ThumperTalk.com...

HQ0.jpg

David

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys. The knowledge I've gained from this site has been INVALUABLE! Hope everyone gets a lot of riding time in '02! Ride hard and ride SAFE!!!!!!!!

Cheers! ?

merry xmas one and all i hope its a hoot

TO ALL,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!! Going into this New Year I hope to meet some of you. I think some of the vendors that take all of our money should hold a TT weekend of riding and racing for TT members. Members can meet, swap parts and just have a good time. Maybe you already do this? Just my 2 cents. Take care eveyone, you and your families have a fun and safe Holiday. ?:D

Pete