IMS Seat more comfy than stock

I did this swap for my WR and the seat is narrower, so it's easier to touch the ground. I havn't noticed a big difference in comfort though.

You won't beleive the difference in how the bike will turn....enjoy.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Kevin & Bill,

Thanks for the info. Last November I order the IMS YZ seat/tank combo, but UPS failed to deliver. Have seen alot of posts on the seat tank issue. My question now is deciding whether to buy the IMS or Clarke tank. Have had some trouble in the past with IMS, so I'm not to inclined to make a purchase from them (even though I did in November). They failed to stand behind a product and I was left with a bad part and no recourse. Have noticed several posts on the mounting and pet cocks for the tanks. I had a Clarke tank for a CR250 some time ago, and was pleased with it. My son still has his, on a 86 CR250. So I know it's durable.

WRRock,

I use the stock YZ tank so I cannot tell you about the Clark or IMS. It seems to me I've also heard of some others mentioned here at TT?

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.