06 or 07

From your experience how would you describe the 07 power compared to the 06. Do you know if the cams are the same?.

We have new 06' and a new 07' in our stable, As far as handling they are identical. The 06' seems to have a bit more low end torque. I think this is due to the head pipe change and silencer bore size change in 07'. The 07' has the auto chain tensioner, however the 06' is a breeze to adjust. Both are great bike, however the price of the 06 allows you to put some goodies on it for the same price as the 07'

Both are killers bikes!

From your experience how would you describe the 07 power compared to the 06. Do you know if the cams are the same?.

The power is much broader from low to top. Roll on power is improved and unbelievable. You can litterally leave this bike in 3rd gear, no matter if its a super tight track or a wide open one. It's a beast, but controllable. The rear end will not slide out from under you. It is a big bike on rails. Dont know about the cams though.

should i pop for the 07 instead of a leftover 06 and why should i

can get an 06 for about 5500

:worthy: i got a 06 last may for less that that(4950 to be exact), i would not pay over 4500 for a leftover one, you can get a 07 from chicago cycle for around 5300 otd