Interest in VOR for purchase in Houston

Have your woods riding KTM'er send me a PM, or you can give me his contact nformation. I own 2 VORs, and the off-road 2001 503 MX is available. I would be glad to talk with him about my VOR monster.

:worthy:

Chris

I will fwd your info.

He seems like a great guy and seems to know his stuff.

I will ask him to declare his interest on this forum.

It would be good to get a few more bikes to Houston in knowledgeable and competant hands....

H

I am also selling a VOR. It's an '01 400 MX- that was originally believed by all to be the Enduro until I finally spoke with the original owner and got the story- (with 18" rear and factory wiring harness) and title and plate. And fresh maintenance and fluids in *everything*, (including dyno chart from rebuilding the rear Ohlins).

He can contact me at

dave@fixmybike.com

or

(970) 222-9597 (Colorado)

Only selling because I picked up an '03 400 ENe this afternoon.

dave@fixmybike.com

or

(970) 222-9597 (Colorado)

Only selling because I picked up an '03 400 ENe this afternoon.

Dave, this guy will be looking at T Talk now anyway so I guess he will find it that way and get to you via the forum.

I bet he would be more interested in the Enduro though for woods work.

Mabe we should just start a VOR for sale and wanted thread so we keep an eye on bikes going to good homes and keep resale up. So far this has been a veryhelpful forum to me and I think the resources and helpful PMs I have had should keep the marque alive. I could not have ket my bike running and rideable in the time I have available for it without the help of guys here.

The good news about this particular guy getting one is that he is Houston based and 4 stroke savvy which will be a great help for me in particular.

We are completely short of competant hands out there in the trade locally for this type of machine so every little helps. Safety in numbers etc.