DRZ pics, lets see your Z

robklx400

I have this same headlight.... I'm not crazy in thinking it looks tiny compared to A: the rest of the bike, and B: every other light fixture on the market... right?

I like it or I wouldn't have bought it. I did think it was an H4 socket [emoji4].
It's personal choice, to each their own.

20 minutes ago, Padilen said:

I like it or I wouldn't have bought it. I did think it was an H4 socket emoji4.png.
It's personal choice, to each their own.

I'm not saying it's a bad light by any means, i love mine too, that's just the first time i've seen it on another DRZ.

• Like 2

hahahahaha.............busted!  Nope, just keeping up with the brethren here on their exploits and purchases.
I'll bet that lil' beast has some major torque............

And we wont let ya leave! LoL I been slackin lately...got a lot of catchin up to do on these guys adventures. I was in hibernation [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, DRZadvKat01 said:

And we wont let ya leave! LoL I been slackin lately...got a lot of catchin up to do on these guys adventures. I was in hibernation emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

from what I've been seeing on the news, you're going to need a snorkle and mask sis........lots of rain your way!

• Like 2

I love my DRZ!, what other bike can be beat up all day long, has low maintenance and performs well on both street and dirt? And who says the DRZ can't be ridden hard off road?  
Skip to 4:43 for dirt action[emoji106]

Oh it can! Me and my hubby both rode ours off-road for years. Thats all I knew!..it was tough and a big bike but it can be done! Of course I sure couldn't ride it as good as my Freeride but we got it done! I think learning how to handle a big heavy luggy bike made me a better rider on dirt too!
Cool video!
  • Like 1

New to the drz world! Got rid of my rmz450 a few months back going to the cheaper drz world along with a lil 2 stroke 250 action on the side..... picked up a 2000 drz400e and dual sported it here recently! Also new to the dual sport world.

9FE4E73E-5BC1-4019-BD66-05005F5986E0.jpeg

• Like 2

New to the drz world! Got rid of my rmz450 a few months back going to the cheaper drz world along with a lil 2 stroke 250 action on the side..... picked up a 2000 drz400e and dual sported it here recently! Also new to the dual sport world.
9FE4E73E-5BC1-4019-BD66-05005F5986E0.jpeg.5a6f94685c15c252cd7e8bc0e9f5fe92.jpeg

Yes, DRZ and 250 Smoker is the logical conclusion. Best of both worlds.
  • Like 5

Oh it can! Me and my hubby both rode ours off-road for years. Thats all I knew!..it was tough and a big bike but it can be done! Of course I sure couldn't ride it as good as my Freeride but we got it done! I think learning how to handle a big heavy luggy bike made me a better rider on dirt too!
Cool video!

Smoke !
  • Like 2