• Announcements

robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,587 posts in this topic

what kind of rack is that??? and where did you buy it. I looked in the garage and it is a "kientech motorworks rack"?? nice bike. I should post mine :worthy:, I would if I knew how LOL

1 person likes this

Here is my most recent pics. A pic of my bike can change week by week.

Next weeks project is to redo the tail light and rear signals for the third time.

Alot of the standard mods have been done.

121563.jpg

3x3, jet kit, hybred yoshimura titanium RS3 but has a stainless header, DNA air filter, Pro Taper bars and Cycra hand gaurds, Distnazias, short seat, BD led taillight that is gonna be moved again.

And yes I ride it in the dirt. :worthy:

1 person likes this

i like the muddy SM! it looks like my bike will in a day or so(hopefully).

great DRZ beach pic too. thanks for making my day guyz!

--keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Supermotofool
      I totaled my DRZ400S last year, did a good bit of work to it and finally got it running.. I want to turn this into my full stunt bike.
      I have read before about people buying a 2nd stock rear caliper & bracket - then cutting and welding it to the existing bracket, then just running a handbrake master, and a hose to the 2nd caliper. 
      Has anyone done this before? Defiantly seems to be the cheapest route to go (staying away from the junction valve / 1 master cyl. & 1 caliper setup.)
      Looking for opinions, pros/cons, and info if anyone has gone this route.. If it seems too much of a risk or hassle I guess im gonna have to spend the $500/$600 to get a legitimate setup 
      any and all comments are appreciated - except trolls.. you better be funny as hell if your gonna troll.
      Thank you all!
       - Brad
    • By doniton2
      anybody running the gut buster 24 this weekend? It looks to be a good ol mud race.  http://www.thegutbuster24.com
    • By 148am
      Make an offer, you pay USPS shipping. I want these out of my garage. Used, no damage.
      CST Suspension fork springs to fit 49mm stanchions in '03+ Suzuki DRZ400S, some KTM models, maybe others.
      503 mm length, 33.0 mm ID, 43.3 mm OD, 0.43 spring rate.

• By LED RMZ450 F
      Gday lads, I think I’m the first person to ever ask this question, so we’re making history here. Is it bad to accidentally push down the kickstart whilst the bike is already idling?
      I did this once and let’s just say the noise was not pleasant. My bike, a 2016 RMZ 450, bought it a year ago, semi seized during a 5 minute ride around the neighbourhood, I recently took it to the mechanic and the only fault, thankfully was a bent rod. Is there any correlation at all. Bought the bike for 5k so happy to hear top end was brand new, untouched, along with the transmission and crank.

• By Hoserama
      FMF full exhaust for RMZ450.  Should fit 08-17.  Took it off my '14. Megabomb header and carbon fiber tip.  Good condition.  No dents in header pipe.  $400 plus ship in U.S. only.