• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,517 posts in this topic

what kind of rack is that??? and where did you buy it. I looked in the garage and it is a "kientech motorworks rack"?? nice bike. I should post mine :worthy:, I would if I knew how LOL

1 person likes this

Here is my most recent pics. A pic of my bike can change week by week.

Next weeks project is to redo the tail light and rear signals for the third time.

Alot of the standard mods have been done.

121563.jpg

3x3, jet kit, hybred yoshimura titanium RS3 but has a stainless header, DNA air filter, Pro Taper bars and Cycra hand gaurds, Distnazias, short seat, BD led taillight that is gonna be moved again.

And yes I ride it in the dirt. :worthy:

1 person likes this

i like the muddy SM! it looks like my bike will in a day or so(hopefully).

great DRZ beach pic too. thanks for making my day guyz!

--keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Wombat221
      hey all, bit of a weird question but i wanna get a new gear shifter/rear brake pedal but i cant find any RHK ones for the DRZ400. and i was wondering if WRF or RMZ parts will fit onto the dr? 
      cheers!
    • By Waz Hoare
      Hi all, 
      need to flush out a thirty yr old tank that’s got propably thirty years of grit. Not sure what to use; scared of separating oil as it’s a two stroke. 
    • By Wombat221
      Hey all today one of my coolant hoses died. When i type "drz400e coolant hose" into ebay it comes up with 2 types one looks like a reindeers antlers and the other just looks like normal hoses, im newish to drz's and not sure what one to buy. Thanks
      (Bike is a 04 drz400e)
    • By Radebell
      My rear brake does not even stop my rear tire from the slight rotation while in neutral, revving the bike. I have replaced the brake fluid with the DOT 4 (suggested Suzuki brake fluid), bleed the line countless times, and still to no avail, absolutely no brake. So I believe the problem lies in the caliper piston? Has anyone ever experienced a bad piston?
    • By Dmax
      Since the 2017 series is over I figured I'd share my experience/time racing the series... some entertainment for those who aren't riding as much anymore this time of the year.  This is my first time racing a series and pretty much racing in general.  I entered the Open B class on board my KTM 300 XC and was able to compete in 8 out of the 9 rounds held.  I do include more footage of each event at the end of some vlogs... so if you were there watching or racing, you are probably caught on camera.  Enjoy!