• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,517 posts in this topic

im with ya! my SM tires do ok in wet weather compared to my friends S with DOT knobbies. so i don't blame you one bit!

--keith

1 person likes this

Somehow I betcha this is gonna be a big thread! Anyone wanna bet? :worthy:
did you see how big the last one got:eek:
1 person likes this

Man! Are these some awesome Z's. Keep them coming, I could look at these all day.

I noticed the SM has a different chain adjustment, what's up with that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Wombat221
      hey all, bit of a weird question but i wanna get a new gear shifter/rear brake pedal but i cant find any RHK ones for the DRZ400. and i was wondering if WRF or RMZ parts will fit onto the dr? 
      cheers!
    • By Waz Hoare
      Hi all, 
      need to flush out a thirty yr old tank that’s got propably thirty years of grit. Not sure what to use; scared of separating oil as it’s a two stroke. 
    • By Wombat221
      Hey all today one of my coolant hoses died. When i type "drz400e coolant hose" into ebay it comes up with 2 types one looks like a reindeers antlers and the other just looks like normal hoses, im newish to drz's and not sure what one to buy. Thanks
      (Bike is a 04 drz400e)
    • By Radebell
      My rear brake does not even stop my rear tire from the slight rotation while in neutral, revving the bike. I have replaced the brake fluid with the DOT 4 (suggested Suzuki brake fluid), bleed the line countless times, and still to no avail, absolutely no brake. So I believe the problem lies in the caliper piston? Has anyone ever experienced a bad piston?
    • By Dmax
      Since the 2017 series is over I figured I'd share my experience/time racing the series... some entertainment for those who aren't riding as much anymore this time of the year.  This is my first time racing a series and pretty much racing in general.  I entered the Open B class on board my KTM 300 XC and was able to compete in 8 out of the 9 rounds held.  I do include more footage of each event at the end of some vlogs... so if you were there watching or racing, you are probably caught on camera.  Enjoy!