• Announcements

robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,587 posts in this topic

im with ya! my SM tires do ok in wet weather compared to my friends S with DOT knobbies. so i don't blame you one bit!

--keith

1 person likes this

Somehow I betcha this is gonna be a big thread! Anyone wanna bet? :worthy:
did you see how big the last one got:eek:
1 person likes this

Man! Are these some awesome Z's. Keep them coming, I could look at these all day.

I noticed the SM has a different chain adjustment, what's up with that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Supermotofool
      I totaled my DRZ400S last year, did a good bit of work to it and finally got it running.. I want to turn this into my full stunt bike.
      I have read before about people buying a 2nd stock rear caliper & bracket - then cutting and welding it to the existing bracket, then just running a handbrake master, and a hose to the 2nd caliper. 
      Has anyone done this before? Defiantly seems to be the cheapest route to go (staying away from the junction valve / 1 master cyl. & 1 caliper setup.)
      Looking for opinions, pros/cons, and info if anyone has gone this route.. If it seems too much of a risk or hassle I guess im gonna have to spend the $500/$600 to get a legitimate setup 
      any and all comments are appreciated - except trolls.. you better be funny as hell if your gonna troll.
      Thank you all!
       - Brad
    • By doniton2
      anybody running the gut buster 24 this weekend? It looks to be a good ol mud race.  http://www.thegutbuster24.com
    • By 148am
      Make an offer, you pay USPS shipping. I want these out of my garage. Used, no damage.
      CST Suspension fork springs to fit 49mm stanchions in '03+ Suzuki DRZ400S, some KTM models, maybe others.
      503 mm length, 33.0 mm ID, 43.3 mm OD, 0.43 spring rate.

• By LED RMZ450 F
      Gday lads, I think I’m the first person to ever ask this question, so we’re making history here. Is it bad to accidentally push down the kickstart whilst the bike is already idling?
      I did this once and let’s just say the noise was not pleasant. My bike, a 2016 RMZ 450, bought it a year ago, semi seized during a 5 minute ride around the neighbourhood, I recently took it to the mechanic and the only fault, thankfully was a bent rod. Is there any correlation at all. Bought the bike for 5k so happy to hear top end was brand new, untouched, along with the transmission and crank.

• By Hoserama
      FMF full exhaust for RMZ450.  Should fit 08-17.  Took it off my '14. Megabomb header and carbon fiber tip.  Good condition.  No dents in header pipe.  $400 plus ship in U.S. only.