robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,256 posts in this topic

2013 before I took her out and single tracked she's a little more scratched up now !

IMG_0017.JPG

5 people like this

Its been a while since I posted any pics of the SuperMoto. Ive done a few things.. Some you can see... Some you can't. lol.. Enjoy... And ride safe!! Hopefully warm weather is around the corner!

DSC_0120_2231x1473 2.jpg

DSC_0132_2224x1462 2.jpg

DSC_0123_2237x1474 2 2.jpg

6 people like this

Kungfu graphics on ebay

Awesome...thanks! They did a great job! Did you have input or did they have these pre designed?

7 minutes ago, DRZadvKat01 said:

Awesome...thanks! They did a great job! Did you have input or did they have these pre designed?

Pre designd lol i wish i could get custom graphics 

1 person likes this

On 2/11/2017 at 5:27 PM, BMSteve said:

Here's my DRZ, just got it a couple of months ago, 2102 model with 328 klm on the clock, originally came black but it's now white

Sorry there not the best photo's, I'll add better ones one the weather cools down a bit and I can get out and ride

Wrapped the shroud in white, didn't come in the white kit I got

plastics_00007.jpg

I was going for the same look with mine. I wish I had your tank. Since this pic I've changed the seat to a seatconcepts and I've put on a Baja Designs KTM LED headlight in white. Also added a wolfman peak tailbag.

2000 DRZ400E:

18044513981_eae57c82bb_k.jpg

7 people like this

Nice looking bike, you've obviously spent a lot of time doing it up, I like the look of those tyres as well, what brand/model are they

Cheers from across the ditch.

1 hour ago, BMSteve said:

Nice looking bike, you've obviously spent a lot of time doing it up, I like the look of those tyres as well, what brand/model are they

Cheers from across the ditch.

thanks BM. they are Continental SM Attacks. not great on wear but good feel. 

Posted (edited)

Just traded my goldwing for this on Sunday. Needs a bit of work. Hard starting right now, he did have it running, but says it  is cold blooded. I know it sat since last summer, so I am thinking it might need a good carb cleaning or tank. Won't have a chance to really get into until this coming weekend. Suggestions for repair manuals?

drz.jpg

Edited by kattotonic
typo
1 person likes this

My bike arrived!

All the MODS:

IMG_1246.JPGK&N filter
3x3 Mod
FCR 39mm Carb with mods
JD jetting kit
Exhaust - MRD Pro exhaust
Lighting - Full HID headlight with high beam
Tail light DCR with 12 o'clock lab lens blinkers integrated
Zeta hand guards with integrated blinkers
Front Suzuki Super Moto appearance package front end fender
Underbar mounted mirrors
SSW quick twist single cable throttle
EBC wave rotters and pads
Core steal braided break lines with gold tips
Thumper Talk - Case savers
DRC wide foot pegs with sliders
T Rexx axel sliders
Zetta Fold away leavers
Zetta Skid plate
Zetta chain guard
Zetta Heal guard
Zetta Rear rotter guard
Eibach front and rear suspension
Spokes wrapped black
powered coated triple tree, Bar risers, Ignition plate, Break master guard, Sub frame, rear swing arm
moto hose exhaust slider

8 people like this

My first ride (Moto Cove, VA) and now the top end is being under construction :D

20170226_105519.jpg

4 people like this

My 2007 SM. Bought it last autumn and used the cold winter months here in Austria to give it a makeover. For now its finished, but as soon as I get more money I might buy some more mods ^_^

IMG_7158.JPG

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By tacokev
      Like new. Not quite 2000 miles yet! Full FMF exhaust. Jetted for 5000 feet. New continental rear tire. Have all original exhaust. Cool machine. Just don't ride it enough to keep. 
    • By Brettcarson97
      WILLING TO SHIP ANYWHERE

I'm looking for someone to trade wheels with. I use my DRZ 400S for 90% Road and want to get SM wheels. These are in very great shape and are currently painted flat black to match the bike i have. These are perfect for someone who wants the ability to ride off-road with full confidence and still ride on road with no issues.

Brand new tubes in both wheels
      only tires have lasted 1900Miles so far and have ~70-80% Tread left
    • By Brian Garrahan
      Garrahan Off-Road Training is one of Northern California most prestigious riding schools, for all levels of riders conducted by none less than Brian Garrahan. 
      If you have never ridden off road before to racing level, we cover it all. Even for street back ground only. Even if you have very limited or no experience on motorcycle, this riding school will get you started. We have from beginner classes where we focus on the fundamentals of riding off-road, proper body position, staying relaxed, managing the controls and building balance and confidence.
      Need equipment we offer bikes and gear!!!!
    • By 2 stroke joe
      Hi, Im new to this site but it seems awesome so far!       (if you dont want to hear about backstory on bike and story about me on it skip all the way to the end.     if not enjoy!)
      anyway to the topic i have a 1995 suzuki ds 80 its a great bike and its my first clutch and 2 stroke bike (im 15) and it's great. But the problem
      is that when i bought it it ran by it self so i clean the carb. And it was missing a clutch and clutch cable so i put that in it ran by it self.
      and one day i took it to my dads friend he works on atv's and dirt bike's and he said he will look into it and a few months later 
      he told us to come pick it up. I was excited to go get it hoping it was fixed come to find out he couldn't do anything because the kickstart is broken.
      also forgot to mention my kickstart is wasted on the bike so i always bump start it. So i felt bummed about it but then when we were about to leave he
      took the spark out and when we looked at it was bad the spark was destroyed so he told us to get a new one and im sure it will run.
      The next coming days my dad decided it was time to go get a new spark plug and when we got a new one we put it in and put a bit of carb cleaner in the carb
      and told me to try it. so i did and after one or two tries it ran! a few days later (is when im writing this) i decided to go riding and met 2 guys (25 and 30) named elliot and ryan.
      they were really cool we went riding then back to there house and we talked for a bit but here's were the problem is when we went riding everything was going great then we came to a spot with lots of twist and turns and it was muddy. it was fun and all intill my bike didn't have much room to go (too much corners) and it kept dying because the bike wont stay on!!
      to get to the point the problem is my bike wont stay on by it self. The only
       way to keep it on when i stop is to rev it by holding clutch please help. (haven't messed with the idle screw at all)
    • By RL XXI
      Cleaning out my garage and I have slightly used take off parts from my 2011 Suzuki DR650se and some brand new aftermarket parts I never got around to installing and never will so they are up for grabs. All prices are negotiable shipping extra.
      1st up is a set of oem front springs. $20.00

Next is the oem muffler complete, shipping will likely be higher than the part. $50.00

Here we have the oem seat cover and cushion. $20.00

That's it for the oem parts, the following parts all came from www.procycle.us so you can compare prices. First up is a Clarke 3.7G fuel tank with oem decals but they bubbled up for some reason. Tank is in perfect shape, slightly used. $50.00

Here we have Badlands tank luggage brand new, slightly blemished on one side from a bottle of glue that leaked on it as noted in the last picture. $50.00

And lastly a Mikuni TM40 pumper carb with brand new never used cable kit. I made the mistake of letting the bike sit until the fuel went bad so the carb is obviously gunked up and will need rebuilding/cleaning out, also comes with brand new remote mount choke as shown, comes equipped with jets for air box and exhaust mod as well as the original jets. $200.00

That's all I have ready for new homes or wheels I should say, send a pm if interested and thanks for looking.

EDIT: Vapor Trail Tech sold!