robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,532 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here are a couple of pics of my DRZ in its current state...

Lotsa mods and $$$ but the fun factor makes it all worth while...

lo2AUiQ.jpg

ZeqdOEv.jpg

izloCkg.jpg

Edited by Jboat
Added pic with Givi Top Case
6 people like this

Here are a couple of pics of my DRZ in its current state...
Lotsa mods and $$$ but the fun factor makes it all worth while...

lo2AUiQ.jpg

ZeqdOEv.jpg

Unique !

5 hours ago, DRZadvKat01 said:

Thats A LOT of leaves! LoL

That's what I was thinking too!!!!......not mention the possible fire issue from an errant spark, or even just the heat of the exhaust touching them babies..........

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Signman606 said:

That's what I was thinking too!!!!......not mention the possible fire issue from an errant spark, or even just the heat of the exhaust touching them babies..........

Not to mention the crash potential, not being able to see what's under there. Looks cool tho! 😎

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By kreator
      I see quite a few 14 / 47 gear ratios along with 15 / 47. But my question is can I get away with a 15/ 48 on my DRZ 400s without adding links to my chain?
    • By Ilia .
      Has anyone with an E or S changed their forks out for an SM forks?
      I generally do more road with my E (17" wheels fitted) and prefer the USD look. I have also spoken to Racetech here in Australia and they have confirmed that the SM forks are better fork for road use. However racetech brought up a important point that I did not take into account. The SM forks are shorter which will change the geometry quite significantly meaning that that the rear will have to be lowered to compensate. Racetech has advised that if you just change out the forks, you will lose front end grip.
      I picked these forks up for $100.00. Came with what you see in the photo as well as the speedo and front caliper. As it is off a 07, I will need to service the forks.

Any advice??

• By kreator
      I have a brand new 2018 DRZ400S. I'm not new to bikes I've had quite a few bikes in the past. But I am new to the DRZ400 and my question is. I'm in the process of breaking my bike in I have 80 miles on it and it seems like every now and then when I put it in 5th gear I'm getting a shuttering feeling that I have not experienced before. I don't know if it will smooth out over time as the bike is broken in or if anyone else has experienced this themselves. It doesn't happen every time and I'm not bogging it down at all even though I do weigh 240 lbs. I know what bogging down feels like and this is something different any help would be appreciated thank you
    • By deanmellor
      My top end went on m 98 cr 125, the needle bearing clip came out and broke apart and shrapnel got everywhere and blew it up. I cleaned out the top end and washed out the crank with the bike upside down. the bike starts up great and seems to run fine but im getting a weird di-di-di-di-di-di-di noise coming from the motor. i tried adjust the power valve and tightening everything but the noise is still there. Here is a link to a video where you can hear the sound. It gets louder as rpm's get higher and at really low rpm barely idling it goes away. I am pretty new to bikes and 2 strokes so any help would be appreciated.
      https://youtu.be/msfU8WCXg8E
    • By RidingWithStyle
      In need of Cycra Handguards (probends) for my bike. Need 1 1/8 clamp size for renthal twinwalls. Message me if you have any for sale at a good price!