robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,680 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2018 at 7:33 PM, KATeeples said:

I know some will laugh but for $50 it knocks down rain, road water and the nasty wind!:)

IMG_2130.JPG

IMG_2132.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

TEH NEW MANTA!

1 person likes this

On 2/19/2018 at 1:25 AM, redmoon12 said:

Jazzed up the forks the other dayIMG_20180212_194258.jpg

Really like the look and the weight savings of the headlamp. Nicely done! :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Really like the look and the weight savings of the headlamp. Nicely done!

It's cheap Chinese eBay crap I have a h4 bulb in it had to modify it to work and may not be waterproof anymore without putting some caulking on it

I think I'll be riding this bike off road a lot more than I had planned... at least for weekend camping trips on flowy trails!

IMG_20180217_132645_zpsdnfohpyb.jpg

Gonna get a tubliss front and rear, and swap out that front tire for something more aggressive (originally planned to be a mostly street bike)

8 people like this

18 hours ago, md30 said:

I think I'll be riding this bike off road a lot more than I had planned... at least for weekend camping trips on flowy trails!

IMG_20180217_132645_zpsdnfohpyb.jpg

Gonna get a tubliss front and rear, and swap out that front tire for something more aggressive (originally planned to be a mostly street bike)

You may want your skid plate back now that you have found out how fun it is to play in the dirt. :ride:

2 people like this

Weather came around for a day, finally got to try the SM set up. IMG_4706.JPG

5 people like this

The renewed DRZ, out on this beautiful 57° day.

1 person likes this

Bought this from a friend who was having trouble with selling it.  Its a 04 klx400sr, with a pile of adventure farkle on it, and 59,000 km (37k miles). It has a jd jet kit, runs absurdly rich, and unknown internals... I wouldn't be surprised if it had a big bore kit installed based on the other parts.  The plan is to use it to get my motorcycle license, then maybe do a supermoto conversion later (i have some cr250 forks sitting around) 

The best part? It was $1200 Canadian 

IMG_20180227_185517609.jpg

4 people like this