robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

My drz400e with it's new wheels, this bike is primarily my enduro bike but now it's my commuter too.

241234.jpg

123213.jpg

how did you install the fcr without removing the PAIR valve??

I just remove the PAIR hoses and close them , but i left the hoses in their position .

Ultimate, I'm liking the way you've cut the rear panel down. Thought it looked different at first but couldn't see why!! haha

Makes the bike look shorter I think, did you mod the other side and have you got any pics? cheers

Cheers :smirk:.. There actually one offs made on the bike by a bloke called John who works for Race Grafica http://www.racegrafica.com/

He makes all the graphics/logos/sponser stickers etc for the race bikes. I asked him nicely whilst he was in to make me some number boards and 5's, he'll be doing a load more decals for me soon..

I'm covering them all in Venture shield (like a clear sticky plastic thats very strong) to help protect them. I'm sure I'll crash it soon and reck all his hard work! lol

I wish the SMs here in the US had the same muffler end cap as Richie's. Looks much more modern than what we get. That would same me some $$ over the Q2 I'm looking at. I like the two red Excel stickers on each rim too. Mine only came with one per rim. I may have to find a couple more pairs. Anyone out there have any??

Nice looking bike!!

I don't have a pic of just the bike yet, but here's me returning from a quick first romp around the block right after I got it home from the dealer this morning:

100_4734.jpg