Anodized oil filler cap

I am in search of a blue anodized oil filler cap but it must be made just like the stock one that can be removed with your fingers. I know GYTR makes one but I seen one other than that and can not remember who made it. Thank for your help!

If you find one please post some pics of it.I have never come across a aluminum anodized oil cap that you could remove with your fingers.It would be a good idea to have one.

I found it after searching forever. has them and so does and GYTR also has them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now