Kibbles or Faction

I would like to get RHC's Ferrea setup but it would be easier for me to get the kibbles or Faction, i have kibbles in my 450 and they are holding up good, anyone run the factions yet and how are they compared to the kibbles?

My understanding is the Faction Valves are Ferrea made. The springs are made by them though.

My understanding is the Faction Valves are Ferrea made. The springs are made by them though.

This not true Faction MX actually manufacturers all their own valves and springs, there was a thread here recently about this rumor, posted by Faction MX themselves, letting people know they manufacture their own valves. I'll try and find it and repost it.

Valves need to be forged and that requires a foundry with the capability to forge parts .most valve companys by there forgings from a company like this made to there specifications and then machine them to there specifications @ there facility if they have the equipment .some valve companys are simply distributors and have valves manufactured to there specifications like me .Ferrea is one of the only companys that own part of a foundry in south America and controls there steels and forging processes ,Kibble white uses a foundry just down the road from ferreas plant also in south america .a lot of oem auto manufactures also use these plants its harder for plants to operate here in the us because of emissions and restrictions on chemicals .if the valves are not made there then there done in china or japan .

I checked Factions website and they say their springs are progressive design. Nothing about conical design. There is a difference, to which were you speaking?

Don

Maybe i am wrong don give them a call. i have talked to way to many people lately. maybe i was thinking of crower springs. i apologize if i gave any wrong info.