Ventura County Riding Spots Wanted. Please.

I live at the edge of Los Angeles and Ventura counties. I was wondering what riding spots anyone knows of in the Ventura county or Southern Santa Barbara County areas. Theres gotta be somewhere nice closer and less crowded than Gorman! :worthy:

camarillodan, I grew up in Ventura then moved out in 88'. Do people still ride in the river bottom?

yes. the santa clara river bottom has people in it quite often. There is even a video in the video section with some kids trying backflips down there and 1 guy pulled it off:crazy: I was down there 3 times this month. and 2 of those times we came across a few other riders. It is a big NO NO though. But they got to catch me 1st. I always said " i will ride down there till i get caught and in trouble for it" Been riding down there since 92 pretty constiant. In 03 i was down there with my daughter and a friend and his daughter at Saticoy. The police man told us to leave and that was all.

i ride in the river bottom her in camarillo by upland and flynn road! I can get out to the orange groves and there are a few "secert" tracks out there. I love riding in the fields and the farmers don't even care, as long as you don't ruin their crops. Few rides in the farm lands here in camarillo