I can't wait till Christmas day

Looks cool buddy. I also bought my soon to be 8 year old son his first motorbike for xmas.

PB230015Medium.jpg

PB230016Medium.jpg

Its a 125cc :ride: after putting the few bits on that needed to be put on i noticed a sticker on the rear guard that says "not to be used by any persons U14 :bonk:

Bought him new helmet, goggles, gloves and pads :worthy::D:prof:

i need dirt wheels for my SM ?

Cool. I can't decide what size my bike to get for my daughter. She just turned 7 and rode for the first time about 3 months ago. She did awesome on a DRZ110 and I thought she fit it pretty well too (she is 52" tall). However, some have told me to still get her the smaller 50 to start on because it will be lighter when she has to pick it up and easier to start....so I don't know what to do now.

Cool. I can't decide what size my bike to get for my daughter. She just turned 7 and rode for the first time about 3 months ago. She did awesome on a DRZ110 and I thought she fit it pretty well too (she is 52" tall). However, some have told me to still get her the smaller 50 to start on because it will be lighter when she has to pick it up and easier to start....so I don't know what to do now.

Get her the 110, she'll have fun longer on a bigger bike, IF she can fit on it now. The fun is astronomical when you're riding with your kids, however it seems that I'm constantly looking for a new bike for one of the two of them!! :worthy::D

If she can ride a 110, then I would not buy the 50. I guess it depends on how strong she is, but I'd go with a XR-70 or stick with the 110. Both have centrifical clutches and can be upgraded with Pit-bike parts to last longer as she grows. I bought my son XR-70, (he is 7 now) put a 50 shock on it and shaved the seat down 2" so he could reach the ground better. Good luck.. I am still not sure who had a bigger smile on their face me or him when I gave it to him...:worthy::D

This was my 1st mini bike.. I still have it and have used it as a pit bike from time to time.

Allot of great memories and it created a life long passion..

Benelli Buzzer 65cc

http://www.benelli.nl/gallery_benelli_mini_bikes.htm

My aunt gave this bike to my brother who then had no choice but to let me on it when i was around 5.. I lived on a farm and we had no paved roads. I learned to ride this before I knew how to ride a peddle bike. Learning young creates good instincts that make us better drivers as adults. It's not just a gift they will love you for and then forget like so many toys we had in our childhood. It's a gift that creates a valuable skill set and a life long Hobby. I've had a few other bikes and some pretty good adventures.. But nothing like the ones I had when I was 5, 6, 7, 8 yrs old.. I use to play "Chips" with my other friends who had peddle bikes and big wheels when I wasn't exploring the farm. Great memories.. I don't have any children, but when I do, the Benelli is going to get a long overdue overhaul and a whole new life. :worthy:

I have a 7 and 10 year old step sons. Their mom and I bought them bikes for Christmas. Don't have pics, but we bought the 7 year old a new PW80 and the 10 year old an '04' RM65 (looks new). I too can't wait to see their faces! I'll have video of it all.

Guys last year i did the same for my two nefs and the best investment i make was get them the gear, boots and all. the 9yr old hit a tree with his 90 and got up brushed off and kept going the 13 with his 125 ran into a wood fence and had the bike on his lower leg untill i pulled it off him and nothing, due to his boots. There is two positive's to that gear. one you worry less and two you can get them to stop for a bit because they get hot and thirsty. And three that will be the only time you have to rest lol have fun.

i went through the DRZ must have sticky and copied part numbers and descriptions for my list. we do a secret santa and just trade lists with aunts uncles and such on my moms side. makes it easier on everyone and we get what we want.