WFO/Rekluse banquet tonight

14" of snow at K-burg

Maybe the quads will ride there and pack it down to a sheet of ice :worthy::D:prof:

I don't see riding there for awhile unless a warm front comes through

and melts the snow and ice.

Time for a trip down "south" to warmer weather....

Oh by the way G-man your bag has Pink grips, XXS gloves and other goodies in it - I think Baja scavenged all the good stuff out of it

Weld it

Well at least the grips will match my new boots, just need goggles now.

Hey rock on Colt Converse. Bout time the chip off the block starts kicking daddy's butt. Might take a few years though. Hey you Musco boys did pretty darn good! And Bungle too, he's not really a Musco boy but is trying EVERYTHING to get into the club. G-man! See, bout time you started picking up some hardware. Welcome to Vet B next year!!

I rock!

There was only 2 people in my class that went to all the races and I finished 2nd.

I'm thinking about having a life like action figure made of myself. Let me know if you want to buy one, I'll sell them to TT members at a discount.

I'm thinking about having a life like action figure made of myself. Let me know if you want to buy one, I'll sell them to TT members at a discount.

Put UW153 down for a dozen but only if they are anatomically correct

:worthy::D:prof::bonk:?

The forecast shows 32 degrees for the high thru next week :D:prof::bonk:

That ain't going to be enough to melt all that, plus every night it will freeze and the bottoms of the whoops will be solid ice.

I'm out until it get's 40's +

W_W_2

You need to buy some skis. I'm going tomorrow night.:worthy:

You better go really far south to ride, because this snow went all the way to Texas. No snow on the ground here, I rode Saturday. Resorts have to make the snow to ski.

• Like 1

I almost went to this banquet just to meet some of you guys. Sounds like I missed a good time. Are any of you guys going to the District 17 or District 22 banquets?

I'm sure WW2 would have moved all of his trophies and jackets so you could have sat next to him.:worthy:

I almost went to this banquet just to meet some of you guys. Sounds like I missed a good time. Are any of you guys going to the District 17 or District 22 banquets?

I'll be at the Dist.22 IERA banquet. :worthy:

Don't confuse that with the Dist22 mx banquet.

The IERA banquet will be at Riverside, IA on Feb 3rd.