Corral Canyon

This is why it is so important that each and every one of you are a member of CORVA, www.corva.org

Copied from their site:

Help Re-open Corral Canyon!

We have an opportunity to help the Cleveland National Forest reopen the Corral Canyon OHV area. As you may know, Corral Canyon has been closed since 79% of it was destroyed by the Horse Fire last July. The Forest is working hard to reopen as much as they can as soon as they can, but they need our help.

We can resume riding at Corral Canyon as soon as adequate fencing is in place to keep us on the designated trails and out of the burned areas. That’s where we come in.

December 9 and 16, both Saturdays, have been designated as volunteer days to help install fencing. If you are interested in helping with this worthwhile effort, please let us know by replying to this e-mail. We will provide details to those that reply as soon as they become available.

Let’s show our friends at the Cleveland NF that we are good partners, and let’s get Corral Canyon back open!

This weekend is bad, but next Saturday I could pitch in. Im guessing we need to bring a bike? or they take you to the areas that need to be fenced?

What time and where do you meet? Ill poke around for more info on the net...

Hey Gregg I hope all is well. We have still not hooked up for a ride!

All I know thus far is what I copied from the CORVA website. It references an email that I either deleted or never received. I have sent emails to several CORVA directors and have not received a response yet. I'll update this as soon as I get a response.

The work party is meeting at Four Corners

at 9:00am on both Saturdays. You may get stopped on the way in, if so, tell

them that you are a volunteer. Four corners is where the pavement ends

going into Corral Canyon, there is a parking area there.

Any questions

Contact

Ed Stoven

San Deigo Off Road Collition

motoed@hotmail.com

Thanks

Wayne Nosala

Im working this Saturday, but I could car pool down there with somebody next Saturday. Im assuming we need to bring a bike to get to the areas to work?

Im good, I want to go ride in that secret spot you were telling me about a while ago. After we get a little rain...if we get any rain. Ever.

Im working this Saturday, but I could car pool down there with somebody next Saturday. Im assuming we need to bring a bike to get to the areas to work?

Im good, I want to go ride in that secret spot you were telling me about a while ago. After we get a little rain...if we get any rain. Ever.

I have exchanged emails with the gentleman from the FS and he indicated there will be no riding and said to leave the bike at home. This Saturday's work day will be "casual" according to him and all that will need to be brought is food/water work clothes and gloves.

You let me know what days you have and we will ride. Mid week early in the day works great for me!