Sign in to follow this  

Keithsburg Saturday 12/9?

The weather is supposed to be in the 40's. I just picked up my 07, need to break it in. :worthy:

• Like 3

How about 12-15-06 for a ride at good old Keithsburg????:worthy:

Do you ever work Fridays? You might still need studded tires. Could be a lot of ice in the bottom of the woops.

How does it feel to be a free man again?

• Like 1

Do you ever work Fridays? You might still need studded tires. Could be a lot of ice in the bottom of the woops.

How does it feel to be a free man again?

No I ride on Fridays, I make a point to schedule fridays for rides, my office knows not to schedule any thing on friday for me. I chewed my secretaries ass once for scheduling a appointment on friday. That will not happen again.

The shackles are still on. I have other ways of releasing my true self.

i rode sat. at one of my secret illegal spots had a blast, except for the fact that there were some icey spots and the ground was frozen, but that is good it kinda helps you work on your ballance!!!! i had not riden in a month so i am sore today, feels like i raced a hare scramble!!!

• Like 1

How about 12-15-06 for a ride at good old Keithsburg????:thumbsup:

Looks like a good time to go. Lets all go!! Whoops, I would be pleased if you "my friends on TT" would acompany me to the Sandy Oaks riding area Southeast of Keithsburg on Sunday.

Did anyone go Saturday?? I was thinking about today but wanted to get a condition report first. Anyone??

Didn't go to the burg, we rode at Norris. Conditions = perfect! :thumbsup:

Looks like a good time to go. Lets all go!! Whoops, I would be pleased if you "my friends on TT" would acompany me to the Sandy Oaks riding area Southeast of Keithsburg on Sunday.

I might be able to squeeze in a ride this weekend before I take the bike to Jackson.

• Like 1

:thumbsup::devil::smirk: :smirk:

Don't have him mess with the suspension . . . :cry::bonk::cry: :cry:

Why are you taking it to him ?

W_W-2

I need air in the tires.

No suspension work. Going to have him put in a new piston and check the valves. I have heard that bad things can happen when a piston turns sideways in a fourstoke motor. I would rather spend $300.00 on a piston than $3000.00 on a new motor. It may not need one yet but it will at least give me a little peace of mind. Besides that it needs to be super tunned this year in order to keep up with baja and uw153.

No suspension work. Going to have him put in a new piston and check the valves. I have heard that bad things can happen when a piston turns sideways in a fourstoke motor. I would rather spend $300.00 on a piston than $3000.00 on a new motor. It may not need one yet but it will at least give me a little peace of mind. Besides that it needs to be super tunned this year in order to keep up with baja and uw153.

HAAAA, keep up with me...HAAAAA

I wouldn't even think about a piston yet, the KTM four strokes are extremely reliable. If anything I woud throw a timing chain in it - and it probably doesn't even need that. The valves might need adjusted but even that I doubt, if it is starting hard that is a sign the intake side has tightened up.

Plus don't forget it was the extended warranty on it.............

Didn't you pass UW153 at Aledo ? or was that somewhere else

:devil::smirk: :smirk: :thumbsup::bonk::cry: :cry:

W_W_2

Ummmmmm, hello!!!! You sold your baby thumper Honda, you don't have to worry about that happening on the big KTM dude.

I wouldn't even think about a piston yet, the KTM four strokes are extremely reliable. If anything I woud throw a timing chain in it - and it probably doesn't even need that. The valves might need adjusted but even that I doubt, if it is starting hard that is a sign the intake side has tightened up.

Plus don't forget it was the extended warranty on it.............

Didn't you pass UW153 at Aledo ? or was that somewhere else

:devil::smirk: :smirk: :thumbsup::bonk::cry: :cry:

W_W_2

Yep I sure did pass uw153, he stopped to play in the mud. He thought it was a pile of poop.:cry: