Snap On Tool / Anyone receive theirs?

A little off topic, but did anyone receive the Free Snap On Tool with the purchase of a New Yamaha? I was told I would receive it in the mail, but have not yet ?

hmmmmm.

i bought a new 06 and all i got was a bag of free valves. :bonk:

which is way more than any red/green/yellow rider has ever gotten. :worthy::D:prof:

surely your dealer would know how long it takes for your item to arrive? ha ha ha.

maybe it says in the fine print how long or the process(s) required to aquire said gift?

Just got mine on monday.

Its funny because its advertised as free but here what I found out, Yamaha charges the dealer for the tools so the dealer just adds it to the sticker. Mine told me if I didnt accept the tool I could get the bike-the full cost of the tool. Doesnt really help you but just thought id throw that out there.

nothing is free anymore

Its funny because its advertised as free but here what I found out, Yamaha charges the dealer for the tools so the dealer just adds it to the sticker. Mine told me if I didnt accept the tool I could get the bike-the full cost of the tool. Doesnt really help you but just thought id throw that out there.

I just got back from my dealer and they in no way get charged for the tools.

The dealer does have to order them online for the customer though.

Couple of weeks and it should be here.

i got a free xbox when i bought my cr85. it might have been a local thing though. i saw that ad though which 1 did u pick?

I chose the Snap On Torque wrench, the electric impact drill didn't look as good.. assuming the torque wrench is high quality.

Got my torque wrench last Friday. Very nice.:worthy:

I chose the Snap On Torque wrench, the electric impact drill didn't look as good.. assuming the torque wrench is high quality.

How could it not be is a 300-400$ SNAP ON TOOL!

I received mine last week and it is very high quality, just as my other Snap-On tools are, and it works just as well. The laser-engraved Yamaha on the handle is cool, also. Glad to have it as I do all the work on my bike and it saves time over my other torque wrenches.

I already had a 3/8 snap on torque so I picked the impact wrench.My snap on tool dealer said it would remove the lug nuts from his truck, I got it but haven't tried it yet. By the way I know for a fact it doesn't cost the dealer a dime to give it to you.I have ran sales at a yamaha dealership for 7 yrs.

This is not true i work at a dealership and we pay nothing for the tool!! Your dealer got you

Hmm, well I didnt buy the bike anyway, I ended up redoing my 04 and am going to run it another year. Im surpised, they have always been great to work with, dont know why they would say that about the tool.