Sign in to follow this  

Cycle USA?

Anyone get their Dec. Cycle USA yet? I'm curious about the cover... heard it might be a shot of #23 Scott Zont, possibly from Megacross.... ? We always get ours like a week or two late.

• Like 3

Anyone get their Dec. Cycle USA yet? I'm curious about the cover... heard it might be a shot of #23 Scott Zont, possibly from Megacross.... ? We always get ours like a week or two late.

I've got a dumb question....what the heck is megacross???

Didn't get mine yet, but I'm always the last one to get it living out in the sticks and all. :thumbsup::(:devil::(

Didn't get mine yet, but I'm always the last one to get it living out in the sticks and all. :thumbsup::(:devil::(
Living in the sticks AND Iowa, that's really no mans land.
  • Like 1

Living in the sticks AND Iowa, that's really no mans land.

Helicopters fly over once a month to drop food and mail to us.

Sorry,I had a flashing message/something about I had not posted in awhile and I should contribute in some way.Will the enduro results for dist.17 be in the cycle usa?:thumbsup:

Sorry,I had a flashing message/something about I had not posted in awhile and I should contribute in some way.Will the enduro results for dist.17 be in the cycle usa?:thumbsup:

I think they are posted on the District 17 site.

Baja9982 is too young to drink beer! :thumbsup: Look at his profile under his avatar, he is only two years old. He must be some kind of genius 2 year old, look how many posts he has made in just two short years on earth....... :devil:

• Like 1

Baja9982 is too young to drink beer! :thumbsup: Look at his profile under his avatar, he is only two years old. He must be some kind of genius 2 year old, look how many posts he has made in just two short years on earth....... :smirk:

Yeah I've been on TV and everything. :devil:

I think they are posted on the District 17 site.

Oh yeah,I know but I like seeing my name in print,and usually they somehow leave out the enduro standings even though all the other disciplines get there 5 seconds of fame.Back to the original question;yes theres a scott zont on a kawi on the cover(nice pic-do you shoot off races?If not somebody should-how about you)AND YES the enduro results finally made the grade so to speak and as a bonus Hall's was gracious enough to use my name in the congrats ad (do I get 10 seconds?)The only downfall is now I have to wait to get the next issue in march or something of 95% moto=5% off-road midwest coverage.

I still have not received my copy in the mail:excuseme: :thumbsup:

I got mine today. That Nikki takes a mean pic. :smirk::devil:

I got mine today. That Nikki takes a mean pic. :devil::thumbsup:

Still not here