Illinois area Woods riders???

??:devil: When are you going to have it back together?! Supposed to be nice this weekend!

Not for a couple weeks, at best. I'm waiting on the big bore kit to arrive. When it gets here I'll have to split the cases and do a little machining to make it fit. Forks done, everything greased, everything done except the engine.

I could get it back together in a day, but I don't want to go through the engine removal / installation procedure again (lift 2cm up, tilt 1/2 deg. to the left, move 5mm back, smash fingers and cuss, put back to original position, get beer and think about it, repeat as nessesary until you figure out how the damn thing comes out)

Not for a couple weeks, at best. I'm waiting on the big bore kit to arrive. When it gets here I'll have to split the cases and do a little machining to make it fit. Forks done, everything greased, everything done except the engine.

I could get it back together in a day, but I don't want to go through the engine removal / installation procedure again (lift 2cm up, tilt 1/2 deg. to the left, move 5mm back, smash fingers and cuss, put back to original position, get beer and think about it, repeat as nessesary until you figure out how the damn thing comes out)

Got to love those twin spar frames, hahaha, which big bore, I'm assuming since you have to do the cases its a 290, I want to ride it John, when you get it done.

Did I tell you Svenny has a new project, a 2002 WR250 and he's putting a big bore kit in it, maybe 270, can't wait to see how these bikes work with the bore kits.

Can you say KTM 250 SX-F with a 312 kit??????:devil:

Holy crap, that sounds like waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much friggin work... I'd just sell it and buy another 2stroke instead of doing all that.