Sign in to follow this  

Iowa area Woods / Trail riders????

I never got a call to ride Saturday either. They just don't seem to care about us any more.

GMAN, I meant to call you sorry. Not to go riding :thumbsup: , just to get that dang trophy of yours out of my garage, it's taking up half my shelf where I keep my shoes and glasses.

GMAN, I meant to call you sorry. Not to go riding :devil: , just to get that dang trophy of yours out of my garage, it's taking up half my shelf where I keep my shoes and glasses.

Something I guess I won't have to worry about.:thumbsup:

You know with the loss of Bungle in VET B we will pick up a new on in G-MAN this year.

Something I guess I won't have to worry about.:thumbsup:

You know with the loss of Bungle in VET B we will pick up a new on in G-MAN this year.

Sweet! :smirk: I better not hear that bike starting before the gun goes off, it has a history of that... :devil:

Since we're asking about Iowa boys, where's Justin been. Why don't we get a big group together this weekend out to Keithsburg or where ever?

GMAN, I meant to call you sorry. Not to go riding :thumbsup: , just to get that dang trophy of yours out of my garage, it's taking up half my shelf where I keep my shoes and glasses.

Yea, I would like to have that trophy to put with the rest of my prize possessions, which include my life like action figure.

I love Keithsburg, is it Sat or Sun you guys are riding???? All the snow should be gone by now, or after today.

I wanna go.... But no one ever invites me!! I am a sooo uncool des moines boy.. That must be the reason!!!!

• Like 1

I wanna go.... But no one ever invites me!! I am a sooo uncool des moines boy.. That must be the reason!!!!

It's because you never show up.

• Like 1

You are cordially invited to attend a play ride in our local winter riding area. :devil: If you DO decide to bless us with your presence, you will be showered with gifts.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Gee thanks for the invite Dave.. But I cant make it... I have to wittle a tiny flat bladed screw driver out of balsa, so I can adjust my doohickey...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

What up Larry, you ever figure out how to ride that kdx in the woods.

Did you ever show these flatlanders your cali pictures?

How are things going, you split our of Chico faster than a KTM on Race gas.

• Like 1

What up Larry, you ever figure out how to ride that kdx in the woods.

Did you ever show these flatlanders your cali pictures?

How are things going, you split our of Chico faster than a KTM on Race gas.

I am still trying to figure out the woods thing.. Any of you Iowa guys think you are tough go try riding in the mountains of Northern Cali!! :censored: brutal!!!!

I was really off my game that day.. And no I would not want to do it again!!