Sign in to follow this  

Iowa area Woods / Trail riders????

Ok, are any of you guys riding this week????:worthy:

I am today. Just got in from shredding the boards this morning. Quick lunch break and back out on the trials bike this afternoon. We can do that in Iowa and the CO guys think they have all the fun.

Have you noticed it's been kinda of quiet around here lately?

Where does the snow line stop out west???

Oh I think there are lots of posts, seems there is a whole new group of people posting in the Midwest forum, I like the seriousness of all the posts, no more goofing around stuff much more informative, all the new posters are so much more knowlegable, I find there posts inlitening.

Where does the snow line stop out west???

Ours is about gone. Figure west of IL73 had none up this way.

Does that accurately tell you what you need to know?

• Like 1

Ours is about gone. Figure west of IL73 had none up this way.

Does that accurately tell you what you need to know?

Oh yes it does, without your help Bultaco206 I would have never found this important information out, you are most helpful

And I was in the Lancaster/Platteville/Mineral Point/Dodgeville, WI area last week and there was no snow at all.

Hope that helps.

Yes, I too like the new gentler, kinder, helpful, boy scoutish forum.

If I may suggest, the snow line in eastern Iowa is Hwy 30. South snow, north tropical riding weather. Except for where they make artificial snow.

Have a nice day.:thumbsup:

I am very impressed with the exceptional amounts of politeness in here now,

but where is everyone :thumbsup::devil: Myself and Baja went for a pleasurable ride on Saturday it to was frozen terra firma but it was still fun.

W_W_2

:smirk: :smirk: :bonk:

hello !

Hello !

Is this thing on ? ?

There we go ---

Anyway where is everyone that is left going this coming weekend ??

Sounds like the temperature is going to decent enough to ride. I can't

go during the week as I am enrolled in Miss Manners classes so I don't get

banned from existance - this was highly recommended by KevXR_416

so I am taking his advice.

Keithsburg ?

Possibly Aledo ( how much snow did they get - will it be muddy ? )

Norris's ( secret riding area )

WildWoodsyTerror

• Like 3

We'll gentlemen, I wish I could have gone riding with you on Saturday also. But for some unfortunate reason, no one called me. I'm begining to think I am not well thought of. I would like to ask if anyone can spare the time, maybe we can meet at the burg of keiths for tea and crumpets on Sunday the 17th of December?

We'll gentlemen, I wish I could have gone riding with you on Saturday also. But for some unfortunate reason, no one called me. I'm begining to think I am not well thought of. I would like to ask if anyone can spare the time, maybe we can meet at the burg of keiths for tea and crumpets on Sunday the 17th of December?

That's so weird that nobody called you. :thumbsup: I'll check into it and find out why you weren't invited to ride with us Saturday when we had a blast riding all day without you because you somehow didn't get invited. :devil::smirk: :smirk:

• Like 1

:smirk:

That's so weird that nobody called you. :thumbsup: I'll check into it and find out why you weren't invited to ride with us Saturday when we had a blast riding all day without you because you somehow didn't get invited. :devil::smirk::cry:

:bonk:

Hey I called you! So am I a nobody? :thumbsup:

Hey I called you! So am I a nobody? :thumbsup:

Yup, you sure did...and I went riding with you too. Ok I rode in your truck to FMC but that is riding. I was fishing for a response from the Musco boys. Didn't get anything either.:devil:

Yup, you sure did...and I went riding with you too. Ok I rode in your truck to FMC but that is riding. I was fishing for a response from the Musco boys. Didn't get anything either.:thumbsup:

I never got a call to ride Saturday either. They just don't seem to care about us any more.

I never got a call to ride Saturday either. They just don't seem to care about us any more.

Yep, if you don't live in Muscatine or not cool.:thumbsup:

I thought you were still in your leaf raking season and were done riding for awhile.

• Like 1