Sign in to follow this  

ENZO...sending out.

Well with all of the good comments regarding ENZO I have decided to send the suspension out to them...I will post back, but I am sure I will have great results. If their suspension is as good as their sutomer service I will be in good shape....after one email they knew me by name when I called...

Guess I am lucky guy....my 2004 suspension fit my 2006 yzf,....so I get to ride this weekend while my stuffs out to ENZO!!! I am in the middle of trying to sell the 04 and have it spotless...didnt want to have to clean everything again..

I will post back when I try out my ENZO stuff.

Well I got my suspension back form ENZO yesterday. Put it on the bike and headed to the track....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Huge difference. even a huge difference over the RaceTech Type 2 kits I had on my 2004.

I am happy as can be. The bike rides like a Cadillac. It soaks up everything. The bike feels alot safer and forgiving then before, which in turn I can go faster.

Worth all 60,000 pennies I spent.

Only advise I have...I shipped it out there with the fork relief valves in. When it came back it had leaked into the box...one of them was pressed in during shipping. So my advise is save your stock relief screws so you can use if you ship your suspension. I saved mine but didnt put them in to ship. Emailed ENZO for another bottle of oil so I can reset the oil level.

Only advise I have...I shipped it out there with the fork relief valves in. When it came back it had leaked into the box...one of them was pressed in during shipping. So my advise is save your stock relief screws so you can use if you ship your suspension.

i only can second that.

i also got forks where the valve was even broken. Happend only with WP forks though (until now).

M4 thread is obviously somewhat less forgiving...

sweet :lol: im sending out my stuff to them pretty soon, im gettin the works preload collar and works style bumper, springs, revalve and hopefully they work out well for me :confused:

sweet :lol: im sending out my stuff to them pretty soon, im gettin the works preload collar and works style bumper, springs, revalve and hopefully they work out well for me :confused:

I got the pre-load collar, looks pretty cool:applause: