Shorty Levers for DRZ400E that work!

I recently purchased some Moose Competition Levers for my 02 DRZ E and the Clutch lever did match up with the stock perch. I have a set of Moose handguards and they won't work with stock levers. Does anyone know what kind of shorty levers that will work with the stock perch?

I too have Moose bark busters. I just cut the ends off my levers. Next investments are the Zeta levers. They bolt right up and are cheaper then ASV's (which need to be modified...from what has bees said on here!) ?

I did the same thing.....what are zeta levers?...just a brand?

I Run The Zeta From Wheeling Supply On My Sm,they Are Pricey But Worth Every Penny Imho.

Pricey? I think they're dirt cheap at approx $90 a pair. ASV levers are well over a $100 *each* and correct me if I'm wrong, don't have a tab for the front brake light switch... the Zetas do. How much are stock replacements? I'm guessing at least $30... so $60 for a pair of stock crapola levers or $90 for breakaway, billet blingin ones... seems like a no-brainer to me?

I too have Moose bark busters. I just cut the ends off my levers. Next investments are the Zeta levers. They bolt right up and are cheaper then ASV's (which need to be modified...from what has bees said on here!) :devil:

They do have to be mod-ed and it sucks!? When you pay thay much you want it to f-ing work.? My ASV set is on eBay. Zeta, here I come.?

I cut the stock levers initially but I generally prefer the lever to be a bit closer to the bar...now I have the Zeta's and they fit the bill nicely.

Cutting the stockers helps but go slowly and cut off a little at a time...once it is too short it is hard to make them longer again!