Sign in to follow this  

Sno-Bike

I would love to do that w/ my YZ450F. Any idea on the cost?

yes this setup has been around for a while. kinda makes me wonder though when a company uses a free e-mail add.

Heres the reply i got by e mail

.The Switchblade (www.2moto.net) will not be available until late Jan or early Feb 2007 I understand the kit will exceed 3K in cost but I do not know the actual cost until we get it in. Reno Tracks will have it's Grand Opening In Feb here in Reno. Watch the RGJ for the date. We will have Demo's, Sales, Instruction, and Rentals available. We will also handle Track conversions for ATV's , Trucks and SUV's (www,mattracks.com) and even track conversions for Bicycles (www.ktrakcycle.com) Keep in touch and thank you for your interest!

Hoss

2moto kit is available for most new bikes for $4200. Or you can by there bike, Husaberg 650 with snow kit and your choise of dirt or street tires. It is a blast to ride and well worth the money if you have snow at your disposal.

Dirt rider had a write up on these. Said you had to have just the "right" snow to ride. Had to dig them out alot. I will stick to what works the best and thats a snowmobile.

Well then we must have had perfect snow because we never had to dig them out, except the occational fall off the side of a train into a tree well.