wierd piece in tool kit

i bought a new yamaha this year and i got this wierd thing in the tool kit and i was juss wondering what it was. Its a long silver thing with a rubber fittin on the end that looks like maybe it is for adjusting something in a hard to reach area, but i dunno. Let me know what the heck this thing is thanx

That is a jet needle remover. Stick the rubber tube end over the top of the needle and lift it out of the slide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now