Sign in to follow this  

96 db for an 06 twin pipe

Has anyone tested the Pro Moto Billet inserts in the twin pipe without the 96db inserts. I have a friend who wants to order the sparkys but not the inserts. He wants to go with us to a race but has to pass 96 db, and is trying to get out as cheap as possible.

I have tried them on a yzf 250 and robbed way to much horsepower. Prob. the same result on the duals. FMF Q series are nice if you want to go that route.

Try and get a set of OEM Euro spec silencers, or a system from ebay, over here in the UK and europe we have to run 96db. I ran a Leo Vinci pipe on my slightly modded 06 crf, and that ran at 94-95db, and was up 3bhp at peak with the pipe alone on the Dyno over stock. You can still make good power with the right quiet pipes.

I have an original Honda Japan-spec setup for the 06-07 250F. It is the optional 94db kit. Brand new, in the box. Let me know if interested.

I have an original Honda Japan-spec setup for the 06-07 250F. It is the optional 94db kit. Brand new, in the box. Let me know if interested.

Sent you a pm.