My supermotoproject for 2007

oops sorry Wheeliedevil, it's beginning to look like i'd hijacked your post. Anybody else has specific questions that are un-related to the topic, then please pm me instead, thanks.

sorry mate, i dont wanna "rain on your parade" lol..

No, worry, Mate!

I've been busy with the family for a while now so the project has been standing still. I'll see if I can sneak out and throw on the decals soon..

Abot the rim info, Youre welcome.

This is the new combined bracket in aluminium that shall hold both the headlight and the MX-plate. Switching between them takes less than a minute.

attachment.php?attachmentid=177783&d=1169226890

...Mounted on the bike.

attachment.php?attachmentid=177784&d=1169226890

The USB port is easy accessed /hidden behind the left sidepanel.

attachment.php?attachmentid=177785&d=1169226890

The stock enduro headlight mounted in the new bracket.

attachment.php?attachmentid=177786&d=1169226931

Sorry about the bad quality of the pics.?

NOOOOOOOooooo you've put on those yellow stickers on your rims :confused: me no like.. but it's your bike.. you bastard?

.. lol

Come to thinks about it. Perhaps you wonder why I choosed signal yellow rimstripes when nothing else on the bike is in this color. When I choosed them I saw the complete picture. It's becourse I have a blue, black and white Spyke leathersuit with signal yellow kneesliders and my name on the back in the same color. So When I ride the bike I see those things match.

well done Wheeliedevil! Abso-fu##in-lutely gorgeous mate. That's one helluva fine looking machine!

I only have one bad remark to make (sorry) and that is the miniature petrol breather pipe....:confused:

Thanks to one of those i managed to almost ruin my tank stickers on my very 1st fill up after my rebuild and freshly applied Hurricane sticker kit. be very very careful you don't fill up right to the rim, leave a couple of inches, as any expansion in the fuel and it's goodbye to your immaculately placed graphics!!!!

I binned mine and went back to the original type, through the top clamp, they're a useless gimmick IMO, though they do look nice..

is that Akrapovic can fabricated off a road bike? if so, how loud is she? coz my Akra is so loud it took a pursuing copper nearly 5 miles to pull me over, i couldn't hear the siren! Funny though as his reasoning for the stop-n-check was the size of my number plate? he never mentioned the pipe!!!?

personally though, i reckon he only pulled me so he could get a closer look of my bike, coz as it turned out, he was a fellow biker too and after pointing out the obvious (the size of my plate) he sent me on my way, ticket free.

I think he was surprised to find that apart from the number plate it was fully road legal and entitled to be on the highway, i'm just glad he has a deficiency in his hearing ability:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Actually not. With two little kids and a full time job time is one of the things that I don't have too much of. This is "therapy" for me to getaway from everything and focus on something else.

This is actually a "small" project compared to a CBR929 that I converted to a RC211V turbo Rossi replica 2002-2003. I spent over 1000hours on that bike and updated colours and changed to carbs from injection to season 2.

Check pics from first season here: http://www.sporthoj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1855

and second (update) here:http://www.sporthoj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27772

Completed bike pics in the middle of page 5. That's ONE HELL OF A PROJECT!!! Lucky me that I got really good payed for it when I sold it. :applause:

I subscribed to this thread because of your amazing work! I really do love it man.

BTW, I would have liked to read those threads links you posted, but they were in Swedish! I usually have a option on my internet that translates the page into English, but it wasn't there. I sure would have liked to read about it more!

What was the baseline/after HP ratings?

It had about 130hp @ rear wheel before. I build this bike to stay in one piece so I decided not to take out "more than" 230hp @ rear wheel after. But that was just about enough. A frien of mine drives a BMW car and he drove next to me on the freeway in 230km/h when I just use the throttle to pop up a wheelie :applause: