Sign in to follow this  

I need a seat cover for a 2005 TTR125. Anyone recommend any???

My son wants to get a gripper one, and I want to make sure we get one that holds up well. He tore the factory cover on the buckle of his boot. :lol:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...

This might not be the best option for you but first check the net. If that doesn't work check with a local upholster. Not sure of your exact location but I found two local to me that sell/install the gripper material. The material was actually much thicker than what a typical seat cover is made of. Although I found an after market seat cover local, I have several older projects that I'll probably go this route with. I'd stick with more automotive upholstery related places though.

Here's one I found on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FX-TTR-125-SEAT-COVER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35557QQihZ008QQitemZ180066545883QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

• Like 1

This might not be the best option for you but first check the net. If that doesn't work check with a local upholster. Not sure of your exact location but I found two local to me that sell/install the gripper material. The material was actually much thicker than what a typical seat cover is made of. Although I found an after market seat cover local, I have several older projects that I'll probably go this route with. I'd stick with more automotive upholstery related places though.

Here's one I found on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FX-TTR-125-SEAT-COVER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35557QQihZ008QQitemZ180066545883QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I can check with some local upholsters, but they are very expensive in this town as they are always so busy with car work. I will also keep an eye on the ebay listing. If there are any other options out there send them my way, as I am in no huge hurry to get one. Thanks!

I second the GYTR.......Great cover....They're Blue and Black.

• Like 1

The GYTR cover will make your bike look like the 06/07 TTR's

GYTR is Yamaha's aftermarket brand. Go to their website and to TTR125 and accesories or somin like that.

• Like 1