What will your next bike be?

I know we all love our crf's, but i'm asking if all you guys will stay with big red or go to another brand ofr your next bikes. I have had my 04 for some time now, and will have to hold on to it until 08's come out. Then from there idk if i'll get another honda 250 thumper or go to another brand. Those KTM's have been calling my name for quite some time now, and the yami's seem pretty enticing, but my bike has been really good to me. Input?

My 250 is my first bike I have owned. Since I am learning on a 4 stroke I will probably stick with them since I like they way they ride on the trails.

We will see with my new head how reliable my Honda can be but I have got no complaints.. have buddies with diff brands who also have probs so who knows,

One thing I do know is I will not buy a brand new bike again off of the show room floor... thought I was avoiding some maintanance until I learned more about them.. could have saved a couple thou and bought it used done the same work I have done and it would be brand new.. oh well live and learn!

I like how the KTM Valves are adjustable!!

Figures that alot of people are chaning, i've been on red bikes for about 9 years and my next bike will def be of a different brand. I am doin the same thin as TheWeez, cause my 250 is still in fantastic running condition but i really could use a change. The thought of the yz has too crossed my mind, but i still really like thumpers, and since i feel a 450 would be to much, i'll stick with another 250 thumper.

i am going with a cr250r. probably an 05 like my crf. Everyone says it doesnt have that good of a motor. I rode one and thought it was lacking a little down low but had plenty up top. I will definetly keep my crf250 but get another bike to lighten the load. especially when i start racing offroad again and dont want to torture the crf with 2 hour races. not to mention being able to have 2 sets of suspension and wheels is a big plus. i rode the cr and the yz back to back and was surprise that i was faster on the cr. i felt faster on the yz because it had more power but i was just flat out more comfortable and dialed in on the cr. hold it to the lock and clutch it and it worked perfect. i almost liked it more than my crf because it flicked easier. i am going to start shopping towards the end of 07 to see if i cant find a good deal.

It's pretty funny that this thread is about owners of CRF250R's and if they'll remain w/ Honda/CRF250R and many guys said they will or have gone to two-stroke bikes.... it's only so funny because Honda says they're out of the two-stroke bikes for good! Ooops for them!?

i can deal with power thats a litte less efficient in trade for maint thats a whole lot less frequent and expensive. i use to think a custom piston cap was expensive until i started working on 4strokes. The only reason i want a 2stroke is i can litterally beat the snot out of it and it just wants more. if i want to hold the rev limiter in some situations it not really gonna hurt it. i can save the crf for strictly mx and use the 2stroke for everything else.