Got Bike Running But Won't Idle

if you put too much stabil in the tank it can actually form little grains of.. um crap, I dont know what it is. I'm not a chemist. I've seen it before so dont add too much. and this applys to all fuel stabilizers not just stabil.

if you put too much stabil in the tank it can actually form little grains of.. um crap, I dont know what it is. I'm not a chemist. I've seen it before so dont add too much. and this applys to all fuel stabilizers not just stabil.

You know what? This makes alot of sense. I bet he put more then he should being parinoid about storing the bike. :censored:

fuel screw is ok, and i did mess with the idle. When i take it off choke i can keep it running for a few seconds if i hold it half throttle but it breaks up and back fires really bad, then eventually dies.

I took the carb off the bike and took it apart completely, everything looks fine and i replaced all the gaskets except the ones that are inbetween the bowl and slide, as i didnt have those. could a leak in that area cuase this problem...even though it didnt show up when i sprayed the carb down while the bike was running...

thanks for the help everyone:worthy:

fuel screw is ok, and i did mess with the idle. When i take it off choke i can keep it running for a few seconds if i hold it half throttle but it breaks up and back fires really bad, then eventually dies.

I took the carb off the bike and took it apart completely, everything looks fine and i replaced all the gaskets except the ones that are inbetween the bowl and slide, as i didnt have those. could a leak in that area cuase this problem...even though it didnt show up when i sprayed the carb down while the bike was running...

thanks for the help everyone:worthy:

I know this has already been talked about and the obvious thing but I had these exact symptoms with the plugged pilot jet. I tried cleaning once by just cleaning the needle which was fine and iit still did the same thing. I had to blow compressed air through the needle and such and then it worked fine.