MX fender

just go to any honda dealer and ask for a XR rear gaurd, make sure you ask for the type that doesnt have light fittings on it, itll have to be aftermarket too, as honda dont make them.

Acerbis make one.

I dont want one similar to the oem. I want the mx style so my drop down ufo taillight does not hit my tire.

Parts Unlimited carries the brand that I have on my bike. It's a Polisport and I think it's the best looking one.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=2232

Do you have a bigger photo of a side shot of your bike? I was just going to post a thread to see what fenders people have put on. I'm getting sick of the stock one that droops down. And I want a tail light like the DRZ's

I Just Got One From Maier And It Looks Good And Bolted Right Up, The Side Number Plates Had To Have The Tabs That Lock Into The Fender Trimmed, But Other Than That Its All Good.

I bought the same one from Thumpertalk store. It really looks good on the old XR.

I dont want one similar to the oem. I want the mx style so my drop down ufo taillight does not hit my tire.

I bought a Maier MX fender from Thumpertalk.com, and I mounted a UFO tail light to it. They fit together pretty well, and the Maier fender needed no modification to fit the bike.

I bolted them together using white nylon fasteners, which you can get at Home Depot or similar stores. You have to drill some holes. The white nylon fasteners don't rust, and blend in with the fender.

• 1 month later...