Sign in to follow this  

thumpstar + or -

thumpstar and UPC are pretty much junk. I gave my UPC away for free.

I bet this won't get too far... They call this bashing.

I bet this won't get too far... They call this bashing.

you need to quit freaking out over nothing! all he said was his bike was junk and he gave it away! every time someone gives their opinion on a ceartin brand or model you get all bent out of shape!

Who's freaking out? Don't be a hypocrite. Saying thumpstars are "pretty much junk" is bashing. If you said, Honda crf50's are pretty much junk, would that be bashing?

Unless you are an authority on pit bikes, you're opinion is just that and opinion. An opinion that states a brand is junk = bashing, period! Show your credentials as a pit bike authority, your education background and proof that the bike is junk or don't post this kind of garbage on the site. We're sick of hearing it.

I-haul-ass... I've been reviewing your posts... you really are a trouble maker.

By saying I'm freaking out, you're starting sh!t. Watch it dude, don't piss people off without expecting retaliation :lol:

Right about now, I'd say you hung yourself... Just waiting to see the results now.

Who's freaking out? Don't be a hypocrite. Saying thumpstars are "pretty much junk" is bashing. If you said, Honda crf50's are pretty much junk, would that be bashing?

I-haul-ass... I've been reviewing your posts... you really are a trouble maker.

he called his own bike a piece of crap! whats the big deal about that? hes the one that wants to know how that is bashing, so tell him not me. and how am i a trouble maker? everybody has their own opinions and everyone should give their own opinions. have i offended you in some way?

he called his own bike a piece of crap! whats the big deal about that? hes the one that wants to know how that is bashing, so tell him not me. and how am i a trouble maker? everybody has their own opinions and everyone should give their own opinions. have i offended you in some way?

I dont want to air out the dirty laundry but I can repost your responses about chines bikes where you have offended everyone if you would like. Just ask... I'm surprised the mod hasn't cracked the whip on that comment above.

Try this instead, let's all try to get along and be informative and helpful and not so full of criticism. He didnt complain about just his own bike. He said thumpstar and upc are junk. He didnt say his thumpstar was junk. Re-read above ^^^. Check this out... if I had a honda crf50 and I complained how much of a piece of sh!t my bike was and hondas are crap, wouldnt that be bashing. Think about it. I'd be complaining about my own bike as he did and I'd be calling hondas junk as he did. So tell me why I am bashing if I say that and he is not? Thats where I have a problem with you. We can get along only if this nonsense stops. I am quite a friendly person when I'm not being stepped on. :lol:

Hoss, if somebody wants to call thier own bike a POS because of thier experience with it thats fine.

If someone calls someone elses bike a POS or him a dumbass for buying whatever, or any other iteration of ill fame thats something else.

Very well said Shawn and I compleeeeetely agree with you. If you want to bash your own bike bash the hell out of it if that turns you own. You have my support.... But he didnt call HIS OWN bike junk... He said "thumpstar and upc are junk". That's the facts and that's bashing. That's calling all thumpstar and upc junk. I'm not being critical, I just call it like I see it. :lol: Trust trying to be fair and I shouldn't be crucified for being a fair rational human being.

Hey Shawn... think you can get us pitster guys our own forum? Thumpstars guys their own forum, etc. ? That way we can keep to ourselves and they can all go at it in here like wolves if they want, they'll never hear from us again unless they bring it to our forum which then should result in an immediate removal.

The pit bike forum is for pit bikes. One brand to the next, there simply isnt enough traffic for just one brand to warrant a separate forum.

So for now, you'll just have to act like grown-ups and control yourselves.

Regarding the acromony in this forum, if it doesnt get uncontrol, I'll simply make the suggestion the Pitbike forum be discontinued because those that visit simply cant follow the rules.

Although, Ive gotta say its better than it was just two weeks ago...and that I'll say thanks to those that have decided to moderate themselves.

The pit bike forum is for pit bikes. One brand to the next, there simply isnt enough traffic for just one brand to warrant a separate forum.

So for now, you'll just have to act like grown-ups and control yourselves.

Regarding the acromony in this forum, if it doesnt get uncontrol, I'll simply make the suggestion the Pitbike forum be discontinued because those that visit simply cant follow the rules.

Although, Ive gotta say its better than it was just two weeks ago...and that I'll say thanks to those that have decided to moderate themselves.

Thanks to TT for the Pit bikes forum, We want to keep it a place were people can get information and learn more about pitbikes.

Gary

• Like 1

Ilike our thumpstar 120 need better suspenion but i didnt pay for it I got the low end one for my son and iv been riding it

its too much fun to stay off

D

I dont have one, but a buddy of mine does and this is his vote

:lol::confused: :confused: :crazy::eek::(:p:moon::lol::D:p :p :p:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont have one, but a buddy of mine does and this is his vote

:lol::confused: :confused: :crazy::eek::(:p:moon::lol::D:p :p :p:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My friend, I have alot of respect for this comment! You have commented without bashing and others need to learn from you. You have given your opinion without any hint of trying to trash the forums for everyone else. Please continue to set a good example with the way you post.

Let's face it, this ENTIRE forum is based upon personal opinion. I for one have the ability to read someone's post and decide if they are full of it or not. When someone makes a blanket comment such as "XYZ brand are all crap". Instead of fighting it, ask "why?". Then, you'll know by their reply if they have something intelligent to add or not. If all else fails, use our most powerful feature of ignoring those that have nothing valuable to add. For some reason, this feature is really hard for some to use.

If the user is doing something against our rules, report the thread by clicking on the report post icon report.gif. Our board rules can be found by clicking the help link in the site header.

Also, use the repuation system! If you don't know what that is, click anyone's gas guage and read.

Newsflash: Knockoff pitbikes are here, most likely to stay so if you don't like that, get over it! Or, if you can't and all you want to do is bash, bash, bash, adding zero positive value to this forum, please find some place else to drag down.

My toyota tacoma truck is junk, well it runs real good but its got dents and scratches all over it!

i dont know if you are trying to make some kind of point to anyone by saying that, or if you are trying to see if hoss will comment on it. but to put it in place of what was said originaly you should say "All toyotas and nissans are junk" dont give any reassons. because heaven forbid a negative person giving positive input, and by "positive" i mean usefull.