Sign in to follow this  

IMS Novi

Don't forget !!!! International Motorcycle Show this weekend. Rock Financial Showplace in Novi. Z SPORTS will have a display for the Waterford Hills Supermoto race. Stop by and say hi.:lol:

I was there today working at the Husqvarna display. Lots of people were there today. Sunday should be that much better.

Actually there are 3 Husky dealers and 1 Husaberg dealer.

The display was very nice, much better than the KTM booth... Sorry couldn't resist! :confused:

Response was very good. I talked to quite a few people and all were impressed with the bikes. The dealer I was with, Euro Motors, got quite a few calls from people that we talked to.

I won't be able to go back tomorrow...:lol:

Actually there are 3 Husky dealers and 1 Husaberg dealer.

The display was very nice, much better than the KTM booth... Sorry couldn't resist! :confused:

Response was very good. I talked to quite a few people and all were impressed with the bikes. The dealer I was with, Euro Motors, got quite a few calls from people that we talked to.

I won't be able to go back tomorrow...:lol:

Euro motors is 1 Reinbolds is 2 who is #3 ?

Euro motors is 1 Reinbolds is 2 who is #3 ?

I don't remember the 3rd. It wasn't a name I was familiar with.

We're #3 (triumph detroit). But I think we're dropping them if we haven't already...

We're #3 (triumph detroit). But I think we're dropping them if we haven't already...

That makes sense. Have you recently built a building and closed an old one or something like that? Also, someone was looking for Triumphs but there was no booth and they mentioned that they thought you were dropping Husky...

yeah, we moved back in april and the new owner doesn't want anything to do with husky's unfortunately... triumph hasn't done the show in the last few years, they use the money for magazine advertising instead. we thought about having our own dealer booth but they wanted like $10,000 for a 10x10 booth. plus we don't have any of the "all new" '07's yet (ie. the tiger 1050) so we opted not to do it...