Clear Creek should be perf......

Ill be there Saturday, should be another awesome 60 mile ride...Youl see the report Saturday night thats if im not to wiped out....Oh cant wait to try my new tires Bridgestones 402s and 401s.....

Yes perrrrrfect indeed. Watch out for head-ons cuz CC will be crowded.:lol:

Yaah last weekend it was packed, but we will just get a early start and go way out back on the other side of that road.....Nice tight single track there..

Shhhhhh.....It is getting crowded because you yahoos keep posting here and gloating about it......the fn internet has made the creek to easy to find.

Shhhhhh.....It is getting crowded because you yahoos keep posting here and gloating about it......the fn internet has made the creek to easy to find.

It's kinda hard to hide 50k acres right smack in the middle of California. I do have to agree that the internet does contribute to some of the overecrowding.

I shure hope its still around when my kids are able to ride and atack it.........

Oh ill try to keep it under my helmet.....Such a good thing to me is hard to keep a secret...LOL.........

crowds are a good thing, spread the word: Clear Creek is God's dirt bike paradise. More Crowds = more voices, more donations to Save Clear Creek

Go internet go.

Clear Creeks days as the wild west are numbered. It only remains open because the california native plant society, the sierra club, other similar fag groups and liberals out to save the world havent greased the palms of the right people yet. Big businesses get what they want when they want it. Dont ever kid yourselves into believing a few dirtbikers can stand up to these businesses.

Clear Creeks days as the wild west are numbered. It only remains open because the california native plant society, the sierra club, other similar fag groups and liberals out to save the world havent greased the palms of the right people yet. Big businesses get what they want when they want it. Dont ever kid yourselves into believing a few dirtbikers can stand up to these businesses.

redrider5 its all about LOL.... Be nice dam its just a thread, but realy why should we be stingy and keep it all to are selfs. Other people have the right to exsperence the best CA woods around besides Stonyford. But yes i still hope me kides can enjoy this awesome riding area.

With the rain we've gotten, will there be places to worry about? :lol:

With the rain we've gotten, will there be places to worry about? :lol:

Do you mean at C C or others, if others maybe up North might of gotten alot more then down South at C C....But will see....

Well I meant Central Valley, Fresno, we got alot yesterday. I wanna go tommorrow, buddies are busy, I sent ya a PM. Let me know.

Well I meant Central Valley, Fresno, we got alot yesterday. I wanna go tommorrow, buddies are busy, I sent ya a PM. Let me know.

Got your PM and that cool if you can make it......I also sent you a PM....

You and your buddies are welcome any time, for that matter any of you guys that read this are always welcome to....

Well it was perfict condistions, little slipery/snow in spots but awesome riding. So we had a very nice ride and hooked up with a bud from thumpertalk. We road like a bat out of hell did some nise single track and cool hill climes. Will be there next week again either Sat or Sunday and i have to make that dam rocky/rutty hill clime. But now ive gotta clean all that nice mude off the bad ass 450x.

Skeeter, yes it was a blast for my first time there. You and Mike on your 450's sure are hard to keep up with. I guess when I'm old as you guys are and I got more money I'll upgrade on bikes. Did you get the wise crack on your age? Hee-Hee! You were probably laughing at me though kicking away on my 250F, while your finger was starting your bike. Thanks again, you guys are alot of fun to ride with and the weekend after this one I got my buddy planned to come on over.

I gotta make that rocky ass hill clime this weekend, but bobobeeguy we will also be there the following weekend as well. Hey the honey was great put a little on my biscuits the other night...But it should have ben my wife biscuits. Hey how far is it from CC to your door.

Your hilarious, I was gonna ask about how you liked the honey.....and where...it was like 100 miles or so. Exactly two hours back.

I need to ride CC, i have never been and i have heard that its really not too far from Bakersfield. I am going to try and hook up with you guys one of these weekends if you dont mind. Do any of you ride during the week? Thanks ~ Scott