Not Just Another Gas Tank Post

Hey There all you TT people. In the right hand corner of every post is a little gas can icon, and an alert sign. If someone is helpful click the gas can to give that user Kudos for his/her(Hopefully there are som ladies here) online "Gas Guage". It's not critical, just fun. I've been around a while but I just found this feature, and have started giving Kudos where Kudos is due, and I thought I would let those who didn't know about this feature. Enjoy!

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Well this thread certainly doesn't rate any gas can points! :lol:

And to think you were the first person I ever gave Kudos to.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

And to think you were the first person I ever gave Kudos to.
OK, now I'm flatout ashamed! :lol:

You should be:p I'm just trying to help, and you gotta pick on me.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

and you gotta pick on me.
And if I don't, who will?

When are we gonna go ride? I tried calling you but the number I had for you was no good. I'll PM you my cell #

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Alright you two... no rubbing it in to the rest of us that you get to ride in nice warm weather while we freeze.:lol:

Actually, as you can see, the weather will be getting worse over the next couple of days. And today, it will be almost too hot to ride. Oh well....

untitledmi7.jpg

Actually, as you can see, the weather will be getting worse over the next couple of days. And today, it will be almost too hot to ride. Oh well....

untitledmi7.jpg

78F too hot.....

Sorry, almost fell out of my chair!:lol::confused:

Weather.jpg

Weather.jpg

Oh man, that's awful! I've been out here less than 2 yrs (from NY), but I'm totally spoiled already.

Over 80 degrees yesterday,

and more of the same today...

...and I'm riding around in a Tshirt. :lol:

Greg

Oh there it is !!

You have to be signed in to see it.

78F too hot.....

Sorry, almost fell out of my chair!:lol::confused:

Weather.jpg

Now dang it Harry.............if you keep telling everyone about our weather and all of our great riding:banana:

EVERYONE WILL WANT TO COME OUT AND LIVE HERE:eek:

THEN we'll be just like Southern Californika:banghead:

wow, I've always wondered what the little gas gauge was for, but never even noticed the gas can. thats pretty cool.

wow, I've always wondered what the little gas gauge was for, but never even noticed the gas can. thats pretty cool.

Me too, that's why I posted this once I found out. I was in no way trying to get people to put gas in my tank.:lol::crazy::confused::confused:

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Hey.. easy on So Cal. I went snowboarding on Wednesday, surfing today and will ride this weekend. I'm not worried about more people coming out here though... I don't think anymore will fit!!!! well...it's not perfect.

I thought we were talking about gas tanks?

If I tell you all you are the greatesr DRZ'ers ever will you give me some?

We had a little weather event here yesterday.. Biggest blizzard in 30 years they are saying. Suffice to say, I won't be riding for a long time. Its around -32° Celsius, below -40° with the windchill. When it gets to -10 again though, I will be tempted to go riding. The street tires really suck in snow! I need studded 17" tires..

Image008.jpg

Rest of the pics are here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v379/ZukiKev/SnowDay/

LOL I,m with you,,,,,,jersey isnt that bad right now .

But would love to be ridin the terrain and enjoyin the weather in arizona!