New KDX220 in Portland area?

A friend is looking to buy a KDX220 but can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know of any new leftovers at a dealer in the Portland area? Thanks.

This is the only one that came up when I did a search in Oregon. They claim it is in very good condition. The price is certainly nice.

KAWASAKI

MODEL - 2001 KDX220

PRICE - $1,395.00

LOCATION - Enterprise, OR

CONTACT NUMBER - (541) 426-349

And here is one in Washington if he did n't mind driving. Keep in mind the last production year of the KDX220 was 2005. They are asking $4299. which is the going price for a new one.

2005 KAWASAKI KDX220R, Great Off Road Dirt Bike The KDX220R off-road motorcycle shares the same great chassis, handling and braking characteristics of Kawasaki's hugely successful KDX200, but features slightly more engine displacement for riders who prefer a low-end powerband. Like its stable mate, it is the do everything off-road bike. By increasing the bore 3mm, engineers gave the KDX220R's … More Details & Photos Email Renton Motorcycles Visit My Online Showroom (866) 412-5314

I live pretty close to enterprise if you need some help transporting it closer the the coast, let me know, if you by that one I guess

i am going to get in touch with them today, hopefully... any help would be greatly appreciated. need to get some pics first. thanks a lot for the offer.

so i just scrolled up and dialed the contact number on the post.... and it's missing a digit. O.M.T. do you still have the number and can you please repost it. thanks.

I got it online I am in the process of seeing if it is still posted.

OK we lucked out. Here it is: (541) 426-3491

I hope it's is still available.

closed sun., left message. what site or search are you performing to locate this bike? it did not come up on anything i tried. i did find the 220 linked by Squints for craigslist, it looks to be in pretty good condition but i want to see this one for less money before i decide. the place in Renton said they only had 200's left.

closed sun., left message. what site or search are you performing to locate this bike? it did not come up on anything i tried. i did find the 220 linked by Squints for craigslist, it looks to be in pretty good condition but i want to see this one for less money before i decide. the place in Renton said they only had 200's left.

cycletrader.com

when you get there select "Search", then select Kawasaki under "Make" and and under "Key Word" KDX220 then under "Region" Northwest.

If you do the above search only write in KDX200 under "Key Word" it will come up with several more 220's as well as 200's.