How do I remove the fender warning labels?

Can anyone tell me the best/easiest way to remove the stock Yamaha warning labels from the rear fender?:lol:

Thanks.

Blow Dryer!!

Pressure washers zip them off nicely.

I just scratch them off with my finger and then use goo gone to get the adhesive off.

All of those will work. Also include methanol. I take 'em off when their brand new, the longer they are on, the harder they are to remove.

I have tried a heat gun, blow dryer, peel and scratch, goo gone, and goof off. The easiest for me was just peel as best you can, then goof off, then some simple green to clean the goof off. :lol: Then your plastic is clean and ready for new graphics!! :confused:

Then your plastic is clean and ready for new graphics!! :confused:

Or new scratches.:lol:

I left mine on for 18 months now, since new.. (I know, silly me)..

Maybe I'll try the peel and methanol route. We don't have goo off, goof off or that green stuff here.. Still an emerging market I guess..

Blow dryer from the bottom side of the fender. It helps a ton.

First time I pressure washed my bike they came off along with the YZ450F sticker.

The art is in removing only the ones you want gone, and in seeing how accurately you can launch them.

The scratch off method is tough on the finger nail. I gave up and used the hair dryer method, worked like a champ.

I wish the warning label designer was allowed to work on the graphics. I believe they would last much longer.

heat gun for sure peels off like nothing. don't hold too close for too long don't want to melt the plastic.

The heat gun / hairdryer method works great.:lol:

The scratch and goof off (or whatever chemical) worked, but it takes longer and the chemicals put a haze on the plastic.:crazy:

I've never tried the pressure washer.:confused:

Blot some vegetable oil on them and let them sit over night.

They'll slide right off.

heat gun for sure peels off like nothing. don't hold too close for too long don't want to melt the plastic.

The heat gun will also significantly diminish any of the white stress marks on the blue plastics.

Blot some vegetable oil on them and let them sit over night.

They'll slide right off.

Hmmmm, makes sense, most adhesives are oil soluble. I'll have to try this on some old-hard-to-get-off stickers on my wifes quad.

Don't count out the all-mighty WD40. Let it soak in.