Sign in to follow this  

Season 1 of Dirt Bike Television on Google video

I want to see more MX, personally... Then again, I didn't watch too much of it, is there any in there?

Sweet, watched first little bit and seems just the Powerblock on spike with Muscle Car, Trucks, Extreme 4x4 and Horsepower.

When I have more time going to have to watch the rest of the episodes. Never seen this on TV though...

hey i enjoyed your show. that megan chick is pretty hot.

i think you should test your bikes on a rougher area and i like how its not motocross.

take your bikes on gnarly hills and really rocky areas i think it will add to performace wise just in that open area was boring.

Put like the Gncc races in your video's and like big enduro main events that would be awesome. id buy it for tv any day

giving lots of information on the parts is really helpfull to i liked how you said that the rear break piston press thing, made it so there was no break pedal "play" i donno.. stuff like that :lol:

plus. do a mix of mx and trail. but less mx if you have to, anyone can watch mx on another channel

What NNNNNOOOO do way more mx, lets see more supercross and motocross who cares about trail ridding why do you have to have a super fast bike to go trail ridding through some trees! and lets see test to compare aftermarket products like exhaust, cams, clutches ect... to see which out performs the competion!

The show is great. We can use more of that on TV for sure. I would be cool with a mix of offroad and mx content myself. There is plenty of time for both.

And yes Yami_rider it is nice to have a fast bike for trail "ridding", you have to keep up with your friends you know.

What NNNNNOOOO do way more mx, lets see more supercross and motocross who cares about trail ridding why do you have to have a super fast bike to go trail ridding through some trees! and lets see test to compare aftermarket products like exhaust, cams, clutches ect... to see which out performs the competion!
you can see mx almost anywhere there are hardly any off road riding oriented shows and or magazines. If you want to see tests between different aftermarket mods you can just pick up a magazine.

Not bad, but am I wrong in saying that you are being paid to advertise these products? If you're not, my apoligies... :lol:

Yes, some products are paid yet some are not. Every TV production has to have paid sponsorship, same with radio and the mags. Without it there will be nothing to watch, listen or read! However every product we use and test BEFORE we place it on the air. We have a pile of items that will never have screen time, due to the quality, price or lack of usefulness. We will be stating our opinions more in the 2007 season.

What products are paid? Let that be said in your videos and you will gain trust and respect of the TT members... :lol:

Paid sponsors are listed on our "sponsors" page www.dirtbiketelevision.com.

But dont forget, you can do a search right here on TT for ANY product and you should get a good honest review and you will find the same on the show. Also each paid sponsor is supporting the sport we love, without them there would be no Dirtbike television,TT or anything else for that matter.

Will be inviting TT members to review products and help us test bikes. So you know a honest opinion/review will air on the show.

Please do a 2-stroke build. Instead of just test riding the bikes, enter it in a race and really thrash it. Maybe even a head to head shootout.

Also, please send Megan to help build my bike for next season. Thanks :lol:

Great ! i already put this link to a french enduro forum ! Thanks

Awsome, I never saw these before. If this was the 9th episode where can I fine the other 8?

I need to check out one of those steering dampeners and gotta love that Megan.

Thanks, Keep up the great work !