Sign in to follow this  

slow riders

Thats not wrong going ahead just tell them what you are doing.Mabe they will pick up the pace

There ya go crack the whip, Maybe that's all they need :lol:

If you can't find someone else on bikes to ride with than just wait for them, at least you can have fun for a while and than take a break.

We are having the same issue with our little group. We will sometimes determine a 'track' or set of trails that we will do laps on. It enables everyone to stop at their own convenience and wait if they wish.

If you end up in a tree along the way, you only have to wait a few minutes till the group comes back around :lol:

Find faster guys to ride with. Those 800 lb 4x4s can't keep up with someone walking, let alone a bike . :lol:

haul ass and let them see how much more fun your having and they will get bikes too

Problem solved

True!!! Dead true!

Just wanted to know what yall would do in my shoes I ride a 06 crf450r:ride: I normally ride the gas/power lines but I've been riding with four whellers last few rides and they ride really slow not to be a prick I ride in first gear and i have to cluch it alot just so they can keep up I can't go a little bit and stop and idle cause the bike gets hot so is it wrong to just leave them and stop and wait? So what would you do?

I've had the same problem with some of my buddies...but I haven't come up with a solution yet either...at least my friends are getting faster though.

Ditch the B*tch and ride!

(B*tch refering to the Quads)

:lol::confused::crazy: See I find this halarious - but you might have to watch out - there is a TT moderator who got on a high horse and issued me 2 points for calling quads -couches.... hahaha I'm still lauging... awesome comment

Your friends are your friends. I'd ride with them from time to time, but find a few faster buddies to ride with. If they're good freinds, they'd not like the fact that you're bored to death.

Exactly!:lol: