Eibach Springs Open House-Corona, CA.

Hey Guys,

Eibach Springs would like to open its manufacturing facility on a Saturday or Sunday in a month or so and invite any local Thumpertalk Members to attend. What do you you guys think?

Open house will include:

-Facility tours

-Free lunch

-Free raffle

-A chance to speak with some of the top tuners in the area

-Works bikes on display

etc.

Our manufacturing plant in Corona, CA is 165,000 square feet. Most of the Eibach Springs sold in the Unites States (moto, off-road, nascar, formula-1, etc) are made here. It is a pretty amazing facility.

Ryan

Ryan

Great! When?

yep when? sounds great!

Interesting...

That would be awesome. I need info on a spring for an 06 ktm525xc

Hey Guys,

I would like to do it on a Saturday or Sunday in March. Just want to make sure there is enough interest :lol:

Im in riverside that would be cool count me in.

Hey Guys,

I would like to do it on a Saturday or Sunday in March. Just want to make sure there is enough interest :lol:

Heck, give me 2 weeks notice and I'll attend.

I like industrial size toys....can I play with any of the machines...hehe.

Cool Eibach video:

Little sneak peak as to what you would see at the facility :lol:

Eibach Springs are the only springs I've used for a very long time. They consistently measure out more accurately than the others on our spring rate tester.

And there's nothing cooler looking on the red and yellow bikes than that sweet high gloss black spring!

I'd so love to attend :lol:

i would love to go too i need to find out what springs to use on my bike and what i should do about tuning

Sweet, I'm not far from there at all, and I'm starting to think about upgrading my suspension, so I'm down.

count me in i use your spring at my buisness so that would be cool to see where there made

I would like to come. But it would have to be after the San Felipe race on 3/10/07.

Hey why not!

I'm about 5 minutes away from you guys.

I would love to go, but its too far for me.:censored:

did this thing already go down? count me in if not...

Im in like Flynn. Riverside here

did this thing already go down? count me in if not...

It has not. I will set the date Monday. It will be a Saturday afternoon :applause:

Cool. I'll bring some friends

Thanks