Motovert What Happend???.

vert looked like they were going to be a mojor player in the chinko bikes and then a bike broke and they vanished ?.

dealers claim to have and sold bikes but a few dealers won't talk vert now ?.

are they gone as soon as they came out ? .

rc motors is gone too i hear so olny pitster pro and ssr ,thumpstar survive .

no wonder pitster is the top of the heap they're selling great bikes at a great price and you can find them everywhere .

those works bikes look pretty snazy. i wonder what will happen with those. im at a tie up between one of those or an x4r

BBR Lawsuit = Workz, thats all I can say for now. People have been served. Who knows if anything will come of it.

How would you know something like this?

I know allot of people in the business, People talk... I hear what I hear...

Personally, I dont really know if anything will come of it, but I do know papers have been served to several people.

I have had my Motovert Pro since late September. I have had the problem with the binding front brake that a couple of others have mentioned, but it was fixed under warranty and no problems now. Sounds like the problem with Motoverts in the US is the guy who is importing them. The guy from Medina Motovert seems to be copping a lot of flack on here in the past, when it seems he is only the middle man and passing on what he has been told by the importer.

Also, I was wondering why Motovert would be getting sued by BBR? Have they copied a BBR bike somewhere along the line?

I have had my Motovert Pro since late September. I have had the problem with the binding front brake that a couple of others have mentioned, but it was fixed under warranty and no problems now. Sounds like the problem with Motoverts in the US is the guy who is importing them. The guy from Medina Motovert seems to be copping a lot of flack on here in the past, when it seems he is only the middle man and passing on what he has been told by the importer.

Also, I was wondering why Motovert would be getting sued by BBR? Have they copied a BBR bike somewhere along the line?

That's the question I was wondering. What's up with the BBR lawsuit, anybody?

Here's fairly well informed opinion from someone who's got NOTHING on the line in the "Mini Industry" (So, Industry-guys, please don't take this personal):

1. Moto-Vert's U.S. Importer "fell-out" and there are bikes -HERE- waiting for distribution; but, without a Distributor.

2. BBR will have a helluva time tryin' to sue a bunch of Aussie's that haven't sold anything in the U.S. that infringes on anything that BBR has any proprieatary rights to; also, it has yet to be argued as to "What" rights BBR has in a suit or "What" they would sue for.

3. The Moto-Vert Frame-Break seems to be a -1- time thing on a frame that was a Proto.

4. It's kinda late for an Industry of "Clones" to get into a legal scandal when, in the end...it's all over a design that belongs to NONE of the people discussed and/or has "Timed Out" (Engine) by most U.S. and International laws. (Harley's made the "Case Law" here and they lost...)

5. With Pitster, Falcon, SDG (Or, whatever brand you like) and all the other brands of realllly good pit-scoots around....who cares about Vert or BBR or who's suin' who?

6. Would SOMEONE please sell me a pit-scoot with a good chain, grips, sprockets, rims and tires right outta the box? U'know...Renthal, Regina, IRC, Excel...that's what I'm wantin'...Oh, and a Ti/Carbon FMF pipe, too.

I'm jus' sayin'...

pft. A Vert isn't a BBR copy. I've seen and touched one, that frame is NOT a copy of anything BBR. Maybe a few other misc parts, but not the freaking frame.

Sikk is the one that needs to be scared of BBR. They copied so much BBR stuff it's amazing.

But like TeamGreen said. With so many other bikes out there, why stress if this one ain't "the one"? There are plenty of others to choose from!!!