Is there any waterproof(a least a bit) Mx boot

Hi guys.. I have some ALpinestar Tech6 ...to ride my wr250f... But everytime I get in the wet mud or only a bit of water.... I'm litterally flaoting in my boots.

Is there any boots that would not let water get in.... but that would be some good Mx boots. too ( I know there are the yellow Rubber boots but they are a bit uncomfortable)...

thanks

Hi guys.. I have some ALpinestar Tech6 ...to ride my wr250f... But everytime I get in the wet mud or only a bit of water.... I'm litterally flaoting in my boots.

Is there any boots that would not let water get in.... but that would be some good Mx boots. too ( I know there are the yellow Rubber boots but they are a bit uncomfortable)...

thanks

Have you done anything to help them be/stay waterproof??? The waterproofing agents break down/dissolve over time.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423916

Like Dwight said..been a big fan of AP's for a long time..

I also use SNO-SEAL ..use method of choice to heat the boot.

Needs to be reapplied about once a year in CA.

Boots are good to go..all the way up to the point where water comes in when it's too deep.?

Over the boot pants are great to keep splash from runing in the top.

EDIT..I just went and checked out Chickenhaulers link...that's the deal! Only with my big boats and my small oven it's a one boot at a time deal.

I also use a cookie pan under the boot and reapply about 3x then it's done.

I had the wet foot problem, I recently upgraded to Oxtar Pros. I use over the boot pants, and on wet days i wear Xcountry ski gaitors or duct tace.

Most days warm and dry. Really comfy boot also looks like it will protect better than others.

OT:ride:

Are you boots new or old? Every new pair of boots that I have owned was pretty good at keeping the water out. Old ones get places where the water can seep in.

If the water is comming down from above then it's not the boots failure. You need something to keep the water from draining down into them.

I like the over the boot pants myself. It keeps alot of the sand and dirt off of and out of my boots. Plus the pants are easy to spray off with the hose and wash in the washer. Cleaning the whole boot, buckles and all, takes more time and effort. If you are literally wading in the water, then I think most boots are going to leak some. Once I switched to the over the boot pants, my boots have stayed much cleaner and don't look old so quick.

I had a pair of alpine stars tech 6's. My feet would get wet if I even came near water. And they were so narrow I had to go to an 11 when I wear a 10EE. My sidi srs were much better and my sidi crossfire are the best boots I've ever owned and fit Perfect.(but pricey). My feet are much dryer than the AP's, but the dryest boot I've ever owned were my $130 thor t-30's. They just can't compare to the comfort of the sidi's, or I'd still be wearing them!