SMJ offline again?

wow im lucky the SKS i bought today wont be in my hands for 2 weeks with the waiting period otherwise i might not have made it through the night.... ?

LOL!

Waiting period for an SKS? I thought you lived in new england not the republik. Oh thats right, in the republik you can't have an SKS period......

I love the two SKS's I've played with, just watch your springs! My best freinds hasn't been right since the operating spring failed.

Same here too.

Maybe Eddie or one of the mods can pipe-up and tell us what's happening this time, rather than sandbagging like last time.:confused:

I just talked to Eddie. kinda a fluke thing. new server decided to get a new harddrive. so they're swapping it out. 1-3hrs is the estimate.

as far as the mod issues, usually we know the same as you....site is down. If thumper talk went down, i wouldn't expect the moderators to come over to smj, visordown, 4strokes.net, etc etc etc, and explain what was happening. just seems like bad form to start knocking the volunteer mods when the site goes down. have a beer, enjoy the other sites, and smj will be back soon?

LOL!

Waiting period for an SKS? I thought you lived in new england not the republik. Oh thats right, in the republik you can't have an SKS period......

I love the two SKS's I've played with, just watch your springs! My best freinds hasn't been right since the operating spring failed.

yeah well I just turned 21 in december so im going to get my pistol permit over the next few months then I wont have to wait I can take it with me whenever i pay for it. I dont hunt i just shoot targets and trees and broken down cars and fruit and stuff like that lol so I never went and got my hunting lisence. 2 weeks isnt that bad it gives me plenty of time to look for goodies i want to buy for it. Its a chinese which for some reason theres a law on the books the chinese SKS cant have a bayo attached or its illegal but the identical russian and Yugo models right next to it have them mounted. some rule probably made in the 60s because the US hated china or somthing. So great idea I had ill use the bayo mount to mount a lazer sight and flashlight for some tactical use. Ive already got a Mosin Nagant 91/30 which is longer than an 18 wheeler and has some serious power (7.62x54r)

as far as the mod issues, usually we know the same as you....site is down. If thumper talk went down, i wouldn't expect the moderators to come over to smj, visordown, 4strokes.net, etc etc etc, and explain what was happening. just seems like bad form to start knocking the volunteer mods when the site goes down. have a beer, enjoy the other sites, and smj will be back soon?

Hey bd....accepto me apologio. I would never bad mouth you muggs. My post was meant in jest. I should have made that more clear. My bad! So sorry G.I....you know me love you long time!:confused: